Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
NikolaiK said:
Jonluw said:
NikolaiK said:
Do you know that the picture is the temp from Darkpace don't you
Dr Dagless would be vexed if he saw you cheapening the temps memory in this way
We have no idea who The temp is. Nor do we know of this doctor of which you speak.
2004 British comdy series called Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, the picture is a guy from one episode, thought you were referencing it, my bad, i'll crawl back in my hole now
Yeah, sorry.
Only know of the image through internet references.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
I used to be a serial killer like him, until I took an arrow in the knee.
Oh christ, my friend has shown me the gamefaqs threads that have that spam going on. One of his got taken down which made me lol.
I was even playing today and went to loot a bandit that Lydia and I butchered mercilessly. I start to loot their corpse of gold and arrows, then notice something is poking out of their left knee... an arrow... Suffice to say I couldn't breathe for a while xD

OP: That looks like it took a crazy amount of time to do, and while it is neat, I'll just throw it with my "why did you take all that time to do that?" category with the countless things I have seen people do in Minecraft.
Inb4 don't show this video to Fox.

Crimbo23

Jan 19, 2011
wow, that is quite creepy. However, my house in skyrim does have a dead body sitting in the fire place. I got bored of my wife and she was just in the way everywhere else...

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
In the best kind of dark humor, that was hilarious.

Was expecting more of a hunting lodge setting, but my expectations were surpassed!

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
So he married and then killed all those women? It's pretty much the only way to get them in your house... he even killed Lydia, the bastard

NastoK

Jun 4, 2011
Jonluw said:
Hah!
I fucking called it!
Jonluw said:
This game lets you decapitate innocent people and carry their heads with you to store in your home where your thane (Edit: Housecarl) is honour-bound to stay with the faces of their dead friends and relatives watching them from the walls to which you have crudely nailed their heads with arrows, but when you complain that there being immortal characters in the game feels odd and artificial the answer is "You can't have the option to kill children. That's just disturbing."
Uuu, I remember that post. Indeed you did good sir, indeed you did. Coincidentally, I choose the "I am now going to start collecting heads in Skyrim..." answer to the threads poll. Still think it would look better with the heads nailed to the wall via arrow penetration. Through one of the eye sockets.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
I used to be a serial killer like him, until I took an arrow in the knee.
I haven't even played the game, but I'm pretty sure that's a memorable NPC dialogue bit.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Wow this guy can get heads to stay on a shelf but when I put a plate leaning or a bug jar on a table it just flys half way across the room when I enter the house 3 days later... the only way I will applaud this guy is if he was somehow able to take...

Astrid's corpse after the Dark Brotherhood quest line, you know the one, the one that is all burnt to hell and even though she's that burnt still had the ability to talk pretty normally... sorry getting off topic there, if he took her body and put it in the fireplace, now that's realism, sort of...

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Geez, freaks on the internet. So long as he (or she) keeps his (or her) sick little hobby on a pc, so be it.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Oh yeah. Gooood times.

This reminds me of my first Oblivion character back in the day. I thought Black Mage from 8-bit theatre was the funniest thing ever created, so I made a dunmer mage with the express purpose of learning spells that murdered a great deal of people at once. I collected as many of the bones in the game as I could and stored them all in my house's basement.

When I found the mutilated corpse of that one guy, I dutifully carried them all back to my house and stored them on the shelf like he was in life. That is to say, the head was on top, torso in the middle and legs on the bottom. It was a fnuckin' masterpiece.

:')

Lejsen

Mar 2, 2011
Hm.. i can't do this in my game, the head is still sort of kind of attached to the body, weight wise at least, so i can't pick it up throw it about etc.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
dalek sec said:
So doing this is fine but dead pixal kids and suddenly shit's out of hand?

Well... I'll give him credit with going all out on the creepy factor with placing the bodies and then the heads on a shelf like that. Either this is a really good but morbid joke or this guy has issue's with women.

That and I really feel this should have been playing during that video:

LOVE THAT SERIES!

Spencer Reid! <3

Yeh sorry...was going through the thread and saw this :') wasn' even going to comment :')

crhoades

Jul 2, 2010
it is a perk for one or two handed weapons. power attacks while stationary have a 25% chance to
decapitate enemies.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
I honestly hope the guy who made this video gets run over by a bus. Soon.

I don't care if it's "just a video game". It's super fucked up and the title of the video cinches it.