Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Sixcess said:
Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in open-ended and emergent gameplay.
Oh for...

Let's try that again...

Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in a good example of open-ended and emergent gameplay.
There. Now doesn't that read more like a news article and less like fanboy fuelled overstatement?
Name three others that have surpassed Open-ended and Emergent gameplay.

Seriously, I am just curious :D
Saints Row the Third.
Minecraft
Fallout New Vegas.

There are 3 games that I would buy multilpe copies of because they are just, in my opinion, better then Skrim.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
Jonluw said:
Hah!
I fucking called it!
Jonluw said:
This game lets you decapitate innocent people and carry their heads with you to store in your home where your thane (Edit: Housecarl) is honour-bound to stay with the faces of their dead friends and relatives watching them from the walls to which you have crudely nailed their heads with arrows, but when you complain that there being immortal characters in the game feels odd and artificial the answer is "You can't have the option to kill children. That's just disturbing."
I actually thought of that post as I opened this thread up

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Bruenin said:
Jonluw said:
Hah!
I fucking called it!
Jonluw said:
This game lets you decapitate innocent people and carry their heads with you to store in your home where your thane (Edit: Housecarl) is honour-bound to stay with the faces of their dead friends and relatives watching them from the walls to which you have crudely nailed their heads with arrows, but when you complain that there being immortal characters in the game feels odd and artificial the answer is "You can't have the option to kill children. That's just disturbing."
Yes...
It seems people tend think of us when things like this happen.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
I wouldn't personally do this but I love the idea that you can do it, all the screwed up paths you can take in Skyrim is just one more reason to love it.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Hey! They brought the Raider house back from Fallout 3!... In all seriousness though, that is quite a lot of work... But I'm not sure if I should congratulate him or notify the police....

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Greg Tito said:
One player brought the decapitation perk to its logical conclusion.
Oh, wow. He really must be longing for that naked patch.

This makes me wonder... if there were a multiplayer/online component in Skyrim, would he want to take other players home to show off or to put their heads in his collection?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
So doing this is fine but dead pixal kids and suddenly shit's out of hand?

Well... I'll give him credit with going all out on the creepy factor with placing the bodies and then the heads on a shelf like that. Either this is a really good but morbid joke or this guy has issue's with women.

That and I really feel this should have been playing during that video:

NikolaiK

Apr 26, 2011
Jonluw said:
Hah!
Yes...
Do you know that the picture is the temp from Darkpace don't you
Dr Dagless would be vexed if he saw you cheapening the temps memory in this way

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Yeah, could totally see the Imperial Legions reaction to this. "Stop right there criminal sc- Wooooah...Fuck this I'm outta here "

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
NikolaiK said:
Jonluw said:
Hah!
Yes...
We have no idea who The temp is. Nor do we know of this doctor of which you speak.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
How did he get the head through the door? Or did he just exploit the talk to NPC go through door NPC follows you through door bug, and if he did does that mean he has a pile of headless bodies somewhere in his house? Honestly I think I would find a pile of dead NPC funnier.

Random question can you make a decapitation victim a thrall? I've never tried but it would be funny as hell if you can.

That reminds me I want Fallout's NPC dismemberment modded into Skyrim... and now it's on my list.

NikolaiK

Apr 26, 2011
Jonluw said:
NikolaiK said:
Jonluw said:
Hah!
Yes...
We have no idea who The temp is. Nor do we know of this doctor of which you speak.
2004 British comdy series called Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, the picture is a guy from one episode, thought you were referencing it, my bad, i'll crawl back in my hole now