Critical Miss: #31

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
From what I hear, Virtua Shit Eater is extremely well polished. That's what Yahtzee said anyway.

Apr 28, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Dommyboy said:

Soviet Ushanka was here, being superior.
http://www.soviet-power.com/detail.php?pid=15
Nah. A Slime hat is still better.
Your both wrong. Brainslugs are better hats.

In other news, I hear you can find all the hats you want down at the brainslug planet. Just walk around without a helmet for a while.

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
What is with the little notations in the last coupler strips? Also, I'm pretty sure Sharon is my favorite character.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
...I liked Kane and Lynch 2... Especially the story. The story is awesome. Not nearly as good as the first one, but still very good.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Jarrid said:
Mr. Grey said:
Why does everyone love slimes... why don't blobs get the love?
You don't call this love?
She's not a real blob... just some kind of shape-shifting wannabe. She also apparently associates herself with slimes.

I appreciate the effort, though.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Would you mind not doing the Scott Pilgrimesque text boxes please? It puts me off reading this.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Nerf Ninja said:
Would you mind not doing the Scott Pilgrimesque text boxes please? It puts me off reading this.
I forgot how text boxes were only invented by that film.

This strip reminds me of The Escapist too, that pesky Russ Pitts getting most of the good games to review and all. Waiting for the postman like a shadow, then striking out of nowhere to snatch the latest Valve titles from the pile.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Outlaw Torn said:
Nerf Ninja said:
I wasn't talking about the film, but they actually are a reference to Scott Pilgrim.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Sharon, continuing to be the badass of this webcomic since her debut... =)

Thanks for another great entry in the series!

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Nerf Ninja said:
Outlaw Torn said:
Nerf Ninja said:
I wasn't talking about the film, but they actually are a reference to Scott Pilgrim.
Actually it's an old manga trick that SP borrowed from. I personally got it from some weird-as-shit transgender manga.

Which explains lots...

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
xitel said:
...I liked Kane and Lynch 2... Especially the story. The story is awesome. Not nearly as good as the first one, but still very good.
i liked both of them, too! why all the K&L hate?

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
couldn't you sell the sceptre and use the money to buy a slime hat...i think i want the sceptre more.

i could have multiple slime hats

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
no oneder said:
So, they started ripping off Scott Pilgrim with those little info-bits?
We also use words, surrounded by circles which indicate that characters are, in fact, talking. I got that from Scott Pilgrim too.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Grey Carter said:
no oneder said:
So, they started ripping off Scott Pilgrim with those little info-bits?
We also use words, surrounded by circles which indicate that characters are, in fact, talking. I got that from Scott Pilgrim too.
No way!

[small]God, I feel so stupid right now.[/small]