Critical Miss: #31

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
Dommyboy said:

Soviet Ushanka was here, being superior.
http://www.soviet-power.com/detail.php?pid=15
I'm wearing the Officer's variant right now. It's so warm and cosy :>

OT: What's with the use of the little black boxes? I'm not sure how I've to read those, or are they just like remarks from the writers/third person?

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Thedutchjelle said:
are they just like remarks from the writers/third person?
Yeah, they're for when the writer wants the reader to know something but it would be awkward to have the characters say it.

Dhatz

Aug 18, 2009
you animals will always do anything for a kitch. KnL are for men not children, somebody who can get over particular flaws can enjoy different games. In fact he is forced to, because there is no competition for what KnL are doing(or want to be doing). Eventually the bad qualities of any game only shorten amount of time one needs to hop onto another game.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
Would it be possible to put the navigation buttons at the bottom of the comic as well as the top? After reading one, it's a little annoying to scroll back up to find the next comic.

(and I always click back, as I don't want to miss one.)

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
Grey Carter said:
No. I bought you that stupid slime controller which you have never used.

Also, be a dear and pick up Metroid on your way home tonight plz.
I did too use it, and awesome as it is, it is too awesome (big) too use for my smaller hands. Earrings and a hat though I would wear all the time, especially during the winter months. Come on now, it's not like I'm asking for the whole costume.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
no oneder said:
So, they started ripping off Scott Pilgrim with those little info-bits?
Kids these days can't quite seem to grasp the difference between "rip-off" and homage. Or for that matter, parody and homage. But ironically the author explained it's neither in the post... just above yours. Me myself, I likes em. But that is neither here nor there.

I just wanted to say I have something of a fondness for Kane and Lynch. That's doesn't mean I think they're good games. But for some reason they are so horrible that I'm strangely intrigued. But then again, I enjoy watching terrible movies just to make fun of them so there might be some correlation there.