Critical Miss: Do Not Past Go...

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Ooo, that time manipulation RTS is out soon isn't it? Probably won't be getting it, although it sounds awesome. Tried to understand the time propogation so hard until my head hurt. That and everyone and their dog seems to be better at me in RTS's.

Edit: It's called Achron, but I just realised it's still in Alpha.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
The little girl is taking all of this surprisingly well so I take it this must be a common enough occurrence. Does this mean that Erin has two fancy rats now?

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Swaki said:
Aww, at first i just thought it was a terrible comic, but people seem to really like it, i guess i just didn't get it, or everyone but me is wrong, yeah that must be it.
Nah, you're not alone. Sad to say but I haven't been feeling this comic for a while now. It feels to me like it kinda went off the rails when it stopped being about a games critic and just became random Erin-centred stuff.

But that's just one opinion and if, as it looks, a lot of the readers do enjoy it, then I'll happily shut up and let them enjoy it.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Deathlyphil said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
You should have just killed hitler, i think we all know how good of an idea THAT was **Glares at Einstein**.
Timelines are hard to keep straight, but here goes. If the Russians win RA1, then Kane appears and CnC happens. If the Allies win RA1 then RA2 kicks off with the Russians fighting back. RA3 is based on the Allies winning RA2.
[plugs ear] There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3.

Also: so if the Allies win in RA1, then it leads to RA2....... and not only does Kane "not appear", the Meteorite containing the Tiberium doesn't "appear" and crash land in Italy, either? I think there is absolutely no point in making CnC make sense. Let's just remember them for what they were. SIX (Dawn, RA1, Sun, RA2, Wars, Generals...THAT'S IT.....There WERE no others!) wacky but great games.

I don't do denial with much style, no. [goes back to chanting]

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Dibs on the time bending thimble. Now i'll be able to travel through time, and protect my thumb from needles.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
When people run in circles it's a very very... Maaaaadwoooooooorld. Maaaaaaadwoooooooorld. Maaaaaaadwoooooooorld.

OT: So... Is she dead forever or just for a little bit? How the heck are you going to write yourselves out of this pickle?

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Grey Carter said:

We have already apologized for the pun.

Read Full Article
So, I read the title, figured it was a typo, read the comic, reread the title and cringed... You aren't allowed to speak for a week, the next two comics need to just being the characters staring out at us, that is your punishment.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
dfcrackhead said:
Grey Carter said:

Read Full Article
So, I read the title, figured it was a typo, read the comic, reread the title and cringed... You aren't allowed to speak for a week, the next two comics need to just being the characters staring out at us, that is your punishment.
No you see the pun never happened because we changed the past therefore changing the potential outcomes of the future and... Yeah, okay.

Roboto said:
In the future, it looks like all her fingers are cut off.
Not an error, canonically she had to cut them off to escape the deadly time spiders.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
The Gentleman said:
But... wait... if her future self killed her past self, how would her future self survive in order to travel back and kill herself?

*brain implosion imminent*
I was thinking the same thing.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Grey Carter said:
dfcrackhead said:
Grey Carter said:

Read Full Article
No you see the pun never happened because we changed the past therefore changing the potential outcomes of the future and... Yeah, okay.

Roboto said:
In the future, it looks like all her fingers are cut off.
Not an error, canonically she had to cut them off to escape the deadly time spiders.

I always thought the Seahorses were going to take over the earth in the future...

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
dogstile said:
Oh god, SHE'S DEAD! YOU MONSTER FUTURE VERSION OF HER. YOU MONSTER

(edit: no, I don't know her name, its slipped my mind)
It's Erin.

I love the little hover pack on the hamster but what pun are they talking about?

Edit: Nevermind I'm selectivly Illiterite lol.