Critical Miss: Do Not Past Go...

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
GrizzlerBorno said:
[plugs ear] There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3.

Also: so if the Allies win in RA1, then it leads to RA2....... and not only does Kane "not appear", the Meteorite containing the Tiberium doesn't "appear" and crash land in Italy, either? I think there is absolutely no point in making CnC make sense. Let's just remember them for what they were. SIX (Dawn, RA1, Sun, RA2, Wars, Generals...THAT'S IT.....There WERE no others!) wacky but great games.

I don't do denial with much style, no. [goes back to chanting]
I Concur sir, there was no RA2 or RA3 or else the story makes no sense...[/quote]

What are you INSANE! Red Alert 2 was gaming LEGEND and a corner-stone of my childhood. I couldn't give two shits for what it did to the over-arching story (just consider it as unrelated, for chirssake). It was hilarious, well-written, well-balanced, and generally a riot. It had psychics and hulk making machines and STILL seemed plausible, if not possible.

Then they added bullshit like ostracized (and sexually exploited) Japanese minors and it just became creepy, and sad like a long drawn out fart.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
HAHAHAHAHA! That was the funniest comic this entire week. You made my day!

Would be awesome, wouldn't it? Chronopoly.

Divinegon

Dec 12, 2007
But if she stopped it it never happened and if it never happened then she didn't have to do it which would cause it to happen anyways.

Christ this game is even harder to win than regular Monopoly.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
The Gentleman said:
But... wait... if her future self killed her past self, how would her future self survive in order to travel back and kill herself?

*brain implosion imminent*
it isn't that hard is it? she doesn't survive she says she's free basically she broke the time loop/line

p.s sorry if you were sarcastic

Feb 13, 2008
Grey Carter said:
We have already apologized for the pun.
You have heard of Chrononauts [http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Chrononauts/] I assume?
SuperMse said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrononauts

Check dis' game out.
Oh goddam.
GeorgW said:
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!
It's due out at the same time as Episode 3. ;)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
wooty said:
Unfortunately, the children of steam crashed to desktop, all data was lost. *ba-dumsh* Im here all week folks!
......Not if your future self who played Chronopoly has anything to say about that.

*Turns around to see my future self with a BFG-9000*

....OH F*ck my life ಠ_ಠ

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
yay paradox
*aims gun at you* THE NEXT PERSON TO BRING UP ANOTHER FREAKING PARADOX DIES!!!

I'm sorry, but I've read too many Bob & George Megaman Comics to know that time travel sucks!!

And this is the Result of what happened

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
paradoxes! more paradoxes! muahahaha

p.s. if you believe in a branching time lines than paradoxes don't happen :D

p.p.s. if you don't believe in reverse time traveling than these paradoxes can never exist :D

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I don't know what just happened but I am amused and applauded simultaneously... wohoo? Interesting strip either way.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
"I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take..."
Great song...I think

Anyways, pretty good comic but where is my valve comic? The suspense is killing me!

EDIT: I still don't get the pun...anyone help out? Wait! Is it because she's at Boardwalk and that's the last space before Go and then she's Like STOP don't pass go!...?

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
That was again fucking hilarious bringing the population of the sun up to one.