Critical Miss: The Lord of the Zings

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
....is it wrong that i want to be a runekeeper (or watever its spelled??)

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
jurnag12 said:
NEw goal in life: Create a metal Hobbit-Minstrel

THEY SAY THAT LIFE'S A CARROUSEL, SPINNING FAST YA GOTTA RIDE IT WELL
The world is full of kings and queens, that blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell!

The little big man rules forever!

OT: Well, it's a shame that I'm occupied with Cataclysm at the moment. If not, LOTRO would be the second choice.

Metal minstrel, hell yeah.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Chapper said:
jurnag12 said:
NEw goal in life: Create a metal Hobbit-Minstrel

THEY SAY THAT LIFE'S A CARROUSEL, SPINNING FAST YA GOTTA RIDE IT WELL
The world is full of kings and queens, that blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's heaven and hell!

The little big man rules forever!

OT: Well, it's a shame that I'm occupied with Cataclysm at the moment. If not, LOTRO would be the second choice.

Metal minstrel, hell yeah.
They tell ya black is really white, the moon is just the Sun at night,
And when you walk in golden halls, you get to keep the gold that falls.

Hail to the little big man with the big big voice xD

Misterben

Dec 3, 2010
Yes! LOTRO is a terrific game. I never enjoyed WoW or EQ, but LOTRO is a blast.

And in response to MaxFan: not only do bards (Minstrels) not suck in LOTRO, they are EXTREMELY important as members of any fellowship (party). Playing as a Mistrel, you would regularly be approached by other people begging you to join up with their group for a quest.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
I assume the last part will be "Return of the Zing", cannot for the One Ring think of one for The Two Towers.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Misterben said:
Yes! LOTRO is a terrific game. I never enjoyed WoW or EQ, but LOTRO is a blast.

And in response to MaxFan: not only do bards (Minstrels) not suck in LOTRO, they are EXTREMELY important as members of any fellowship (party). Playing as a Mistrel, you would regularly be approached by other people begging you to join up with their group for a quest.
Like White Mages in FF and Tanks in WoW. Honestly no one wants to be a Warrior, A WARRIOR!!! I love taking punchs and laugthing at just how perfectic they are. Still even WoW could be improved with a Bard class, Lalalalaaaa!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Those are the skills I'd want to have if I had fantasy powers. The awesome power of Bardic (Minstrel) Rock and the Killing joke. Giving whole new meaning to BURN!

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
It's a fun game certainly. What I enjoy most about it is the roleplay community. Everyone thought Free to Play would bring in tons of trolls and kill the rp, but it never happened. They tried, but like Yahtzee we were able to ignore them all to death. :)

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
So Maybe Tomorrow... I'll find my way home. What a brilliant song.
And this was hilarious, I wish I had fiery ridicule.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Straying Bullet said:
Ah, good ol' entertaiment by degrading others.
Damn... It's a class all about trolling. AND IT WORKS!!!

I may just try out LoTR:O

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Always nice to see the LOTRO love. :)

Onyx Oblivion said:
Custom songs for minstrels, please?
Already in there.. though not in battle. You can either play the songs manually by using your keyboard as, basically, a midi piano/keyboard or you can use .abc files. .abc files are basically midi files converted to a language LOTRO can read and playback. Even better, you can have multiple group members each with their own .abc file created from the same midi file, allowing you to have full bands with each member synced together and playing their own instrument.