Critical Miss: Y Ddraig Cach

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Dublin Solo said:
As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I never really thought that Britain and England and United Kingdom were actually different things.

I will have to read about that, there are things one must know!
....Seriously? |: That's like saying North America, America, and the USA are the same thing.

OP: Bah, wasn't so good, to be fair, these days I don't feel A LOT of racial hate from all over the British isles. Though, to be fair, I don't get why Wales is a country...Must look that up.

At least it's better than a shit sandwich joke.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
esperanto said:
I live with some welsh people, and I once saw one of them eat a raw potato. That is all.
Im English and Ive eaten a raw potato ... I skinned it and put salt on it Im no animal.
my two nieces are ... half welsh NOOOOOO.

actually my mothers side came from Ireland through Wales and my dads side originates in Ireland aswell. its all pretty distant in the genes though.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
That did give me a good chuckle :'3, I have a few Welsh friends and even they like mocking the Welsh, our ability to not give a shit about making even ourselves look like dicks is one of my favourite things about being English.

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
HEY! Don't you guys be DISSIN' Canada.

They've got poutine. And they know how to use it.

Sifter49

May 12, 2010
When first referred to as 'sheep molesters,' I was about to subtly walk away. I reward you 586/10 pts, however, with the ever so rich burn on Canada. The burn would have been epic, but all of the ice up there pretty much makes it pointless.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
I'm living and working in Wales at the moment..I...shouldn't....find...this....so....funny!

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
crotalidian said:
Wales is worse than Canada, they are self governed with their own budget and funds but also get tax money from England (we dont see any of theirs). and they have representatives on our parlaiment to help decide how we spend our money but English members cannot sit on the Welsh parliament (to decide how they spend our money).
So it's basically how Quebec wants to be? *badum-tish*

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Best Union Jack ever:

http://www.epicwin.org/img/gurrenlagann/unionflagann.gif

Union Flagann! Spin on!

Who the hell do you think I am?