thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Internet Kraken said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:
+100000000 Internets for someone who will mix that video with a scene from "1984" or "Equilibrium" (preferably putting that video on the in-movie screen)
It's not a video, but still... I'll take the cash equivalent of 100000000 Internets (Paypal is OK)

You rock.
Thanks! Here's another.

Man it looks really evil in that Image. Like it's laughing at all the pictures of drunk people throwing up, and planning how to rob your house.
These pictures actually made me laugh. Good work.
Thanks.

I think I got ahead of myself with the next image, but I might as well post it too.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I don't even see why they would need to remove identifying marks as long as it's pictures that can be taken from public property.

It sounds kind of retarded, especially in terms of businesses which I think would WANT their street addresses known so you know... someone seeing the pictures during a search might go "oh gee that looks like a neat store in the area we're interested in, maybe when we go there we should check it out".

Private residences are a bit differant I supposed, but by the same token, but unless you know something about the person there already, what the house looks like at an address is meaningless. "Oh gee, look there is a house where there is supposed to be a house, and it has the proper sequential numbering for the street".

I don't know, this seems unusually retarded.

-

As far as people's concerns go, I think there is a legitimate point behind the goverment doing something for terms of law enforcement (cops and such have rights that normal citizens do not to begin with, and in the end you eventually have to trust someone) and what normal people would do with it.

*IF* there was a chance of someone being able to use this to case houses and such more easily for purposes of robbery I might think there was some legitimacy to it, but as I understand things this is no more intense than the guy walking in front of your house anyway. It's not like they are putting out blueprints, floorplans, and the location of your valuables.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:
+100000000 Internets for someone who will mix that video with a scene from "1984" or "Equilibrium" (preferably putting that video on the in-movie screen)
It's not a video, but still... I'll take the cash equivalent of 100000000 Internets (Paypal is OK)

You rock.
Thanks! Here's another.

Man it looks really evil in that Image. Like it's laughing at all the pictures of drunk people throwing up, and planning how to rob your house.
That has mmd so hard.

LOL CONTEXT

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
That was really very cute, right up until the robot had to work long hours and sit in perpetual loneliness as his life melts away under a gargantuan pile of paperwork. Still a little cute though.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
OptimusHagrid said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Kukul said:

You rock.
Thanks! Here's another.

That has mmd so hard.

LOL CONTEXT
Can I ask what "mmd" is?

ChoklateShyt

Apr 16, 2009
What if the robot looks up a girl's skirt? Is that invasion of privaacy too? You don't actually know whos panties they are XD

fissionmoon

Sep 14, 2009
Am I the only one who sees the combat capabilities here? Replace the camera with a gun, enemy soldiers would be distracted by the cuteness and in the moment where their defenses are lowered it could fire!

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
that robot is absolutely awesome but i dont think google street maps is not invading privacy though i doubt your wife will catch you walking out of the strip club she probably doesnt look at google street maps.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Somehow, I feel sorry for that robot. Guess its because I don't want anyone(thing) to have to deal with other people's bitching all day.