Cyberpunk 2077 Review thread - Umm....

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
I will 120% be bigoted against corporations and you woke SJW snowflake cucks can try and cancel me all you want
"woke SJW snowflake cucks"... 🤔 Please tell us you were doing an impression, if not we'll be forced to call professional help on suspicion of you having had a stroke 🤔

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
"woke SJW snowflake cucks"... 🤔 Please tell us you we're doing an impression, if not we'll be forced to call professional help on suspicion of you having had a stroke 🤔
I am absolutely fine. There is nothing cruvis with me

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

You know, as much as this game had a disastrous launch, I always thought there was a solid game underneath. I mean don't get me wrong, it was clearly rushed and CDPR's shady practices were enough of a slap in my face, but the overall world design and the story asking the philosohpical question of our free will and choice was done quite well.

I do hope the game gets all the necessary patches and content updates. The's way too much potential to be cast aside.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

You know, as much as this game had a disastrous launch, I always thought there was a solid game underneath. I mean don't get me wrong, it was clearly rushed and CDPR's shady practices were enough of a slap in my face, but the overall world design and the story asking the philosohpical question of our free will and choice was done quite well.

I do hope the game gets all the necessary patches and content updates. The's way too much potential to be cast aside.
Agreed. I mean I've been more interested in what they will do for the next one since I was kinda expecting the story to be somewhat disappointing. Creating a big open world like Cyberpunk has takes a lot of effort so I was assuming the story would at best go safe. Its more likely the next game will take more chances.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Alienware

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Canada
I might get it if It ever gets released for PS5 and it's hella cheap.

Who would pay full price for a broken game lmao

Reactions: Dalisclock

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'm half-tempted by its 25 price tag, but then again it still looks like a ghost town in videos.
A ghost town? I mean there are less populate parts of the city and I guess there are the outlands, but the city feels pretty alive, even at launch it felt like that.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
A ghost town? I mean there are less populate parts of the city and I guess there are the outlands, but the city feels pretty alive, even at launch it felt like that.
I based my impression on this video I watched a couple of weeks ago ( when the game was on sale for 40ish );

Game doesn't really look very much alive for a city in that video.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
I based my impression on this video I watched a couple of weeks ago ( when the game was on sale for 40ish );

Game doesn't really look very much alive for a city in that video.
That's really not how it look most of the time, most areas are bustling with peoples and cars. Maybe it's possible to drop crowd density in the options?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well some of those areas are in the less populated parts of the city, but there were a couple parts where there should be more people. I have been meaning to finish up the game, maybe I'll start it up tonight and check out some areas.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra