Daily Drop: Billy the Bass

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Oh wow, look! It's Big Mouth Billy Bass! I remember finding this thing in a store and dying of laughter.
And... oh, it's nigh indestructible! O_O

Also:
So sad Daily Drop's almost over... :(

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
Shouldn't the nuke have been in slow motion?
Great drop and I'm sad to here it will be ending... this was a fun dailey romp into the absurd and educational (I'm planning to build a fallout shelter with old TV's and plastic fish)

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
The end of Daily Drop... what a sad, sad thing. Oh well, I suppose that after 150 drops it's probably time to move onto something else.

Also, I bet the damn thing still sings. I would have loved it if you started playing the song before you hit it, just listen to it go "Don't worry... be happ-*crowbar* GRASH YOG SOGOTH"

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
cymonsgames said:
Did you really thing no one would notice that it wasn't Graham in the crowbar suit at the end?

Where is Graham?
It never was Graham wielding the crowbar, it's been Alex every time. Including this one.

Feb 9, 2011
My grandfather had one of those singing fish things in the living room. They were so creepy when they danced around. o_O

I'm a little sad to hear tomorrow will be the last drop. I hope there's a season two. I really enjoyed this segment.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
I would have liked to have seen a large fire cracker inserted in to Billy before we went Nuclear.

I think "as resilient as Billy" should really be an official term and phrase.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
TAKE THAT YOU FISHY BASTARD!

What the.. WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIEEEE?!?!?!

Guys ... you coulda tried making up some homebrew napalm (soap + gasoline, allegedly) and KILLING IT WITH FIREY GEL

Better end to the series: The nuclear bomb, and just stop there ;)

But... aww... now I gotta do something else with my lunchbreaks.

Hazz_11

May 10, 2009
Noooooo where else will I get my fix for slowly falling objects subsequently getting hit by crowbars and/or cinderblock now?????

Maybe a weekly drop????

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Wow, that thing's really freaking durable! Hundred bucks says the fish survived the Nuke too.