Daily Drop: Billy the Bass

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
Slanzinger said:
cymonsgames said:
Did you really thing no one would notice that it wasn't Graham in the crowbar suit at the end?

Where is Graham?
It never was Graham wielding the crowbar, it's been Alex every time. Including this one.
You're telling me at 1:26 that's Alex?! That so looks like Graham. [Reviews the TV episode where the crowbar guy got play at 1:21] Huh, I guess you're right.

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
cymonsgames said:
Slanzinger said:
cymonsgames said:
Did you really thing no one would notice that it wasn't Graham in the crowbar suit at the end?

Where is Graham?
It never was Graham wielding the crowbar, it's been Alex every time. Including this one.
You're telling me at 1:26 that's Alex?! That so looks like Graham. [Reviews the TV episode where the crowbar guy got play at 1:21] Huh, I guess you're right.
Actually I think I was ever so slightly wrong - just watched the "behind the scenes" vid, and at least once each apparently Jer and James had wielded the crowbar too. But the stock footage playing with "Crowbar is ready" has definitely been Alex every time.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
This was an epic video, though not the most epic drop. Good way to send out the series!