Daily Drop: Cassette

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cassette

They can store music, data and?it seems?potential energy.

Watch Video

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Argh, how could you do that?! Agent Provocateur is their best work! I don't care if it's out dated media, it's still a great musical experience.

PurpleSkull

Mar 20, 2009
Music is data :(

What we couldn't hear: Grahams scream as the white part hit him right in the eye. The googles never do anything.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I can't believe it... the crowbar... dissappointed me.

Crowbars should never be dissappointing!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
cassettes really were meant to last forever!
and relating to tomorrow eww twinkies!

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
Man, you guys were cold as ice dropping that foreigner tape. I think it's really urgent that you drop something better. I think you guys would be a juke box hero if you found an actual juke box to drop. I want to know what love is after that drop. Actually, that drop made me so hot blooded! No, actually that drop feels like the first time you dropped something. Actually, I'm getting double vision from the drop.

Dammit, I don't have any puns for "I've been waiting for a girl like you."

:p

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
So whenever that song plays its crowbar time. Should've followed through more then the cassette would shatter even more than just splitting apart for less than a second. I believe those are Zingers being dropped tomorrow.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Hell, the first drop was more fun to watch than the 8-track drop.

Actually, I was surprised the case didn't break into the two pieces that it's made of. The tape itself not flying out, not surprising.