Daily Drop: Daily Drop: Behind the Scenes

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Agent Larkin said:
What was in that Shop-Vac?

Your next Iron Stomach Challenge that's what.
Would be pointless, Bill would just shove it down and his stomache would just absorb it into nothingness.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
I feel so sorry for:
1. The Shop-Vac. The cruelty it suffered was horrendous, and I'm glad it has to suffer no more.
2. The Daily Drop crew for getting various flavours of mess on themselves (especially the pudding condom mess), and for putting up with the smell of whatever was in the Shop-Vac. That would have been HORRENDOUS.
3. Whoever owned the high-speed camera. Imagine getting it back and it smelling of everything from ketchup to soap to liquid pudding. Not very pleasant.

I'm all sad now that Daily Drop's finished.
It was a good 1 or 2 minute watch at school to keep me entertained for a bit, and some of those drops were bloody good (ketchup bottle + crowbar = WOOT!)

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
"So we dropped the Cinder Block on the condom fille dwith pudding"

"I caaammmee"

HA!

I love behind the scenes :')

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
therandombear said:
Agent Larkin said:

Would be pointless, Bill would just shove it down and his stomache would just absorb it into nothingness.
That's only Bill. The others would be funnier.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
Agent Larkin said:

DAMNIT! NINJA'D!

Either way, fantastic to see how things actually went down (no pun intended).

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Never before had an Escapist video made me feel sick until I saw the contents of that vacuum cleaner. Good job guys! i will mis Daily Drop.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well this was awesome. Lots of fun and hard work. Seemed like it was totally work it.
Too bad it ended.
The camera looked weird, i always imagined it would be some sort of big really expensive-looking camera, not a box.
And i feel bad for that vacuum cleaner...
The stuff that is was holding was just pure nasty. When the camera focused on that, it was just...blargh. Not pretty at all.
And the slap at the very end was pure gold.
Good show, good show.

tl333s

Nov 17, 2009
That was amazing. And hilarious. And disgusting.

Y is he so beard?

Also, Graham, my fiancee thinks you're cute. BACK OFF MISTER

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Owlslayer said:
The camera looked weird, i always imagined it would be some sort of big really expensive-looking camera, not a box.
Yeah it looks distinctly old-fashioned, and a lot smaller than I expected. It is of course really REALLY REALLY expensive though.

I'm very glad the mystery of the title logo missing corner is finally solved. Also, epic beard slap at the end there :)

Coolpilot

Shadow
Mar 1, 2011
That poor, poor vacuum.
Glad to see some behind the scenes now that Daily Drop (at least, DD S1) is done. :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Nice episode, may even have been better than the series!
Will there be more?