Daily Drop: Daily Drop: Behind the Scenes

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
"This would only be slightly less weird if we had a spoon."

XD

Shame though that the behind the scenes is actually more entertaining than daily drop itself.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
You have it on camera that it didnt happen.

The beard slap, the second half looked like he was making a sexy pose.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
GeorgW said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
GeorgW said:
Nice episode, may even have been better than the series!
Will there be more?
I say: Let the fans decide! What if the fans donated things to be dropped on a (theoretical) second season of DD? What if the fans said "Hey, we like the show and we'd like to see it back sometime! What can we do to help get in back on sooner?" I'm pretty sure that instead of being in some ol' garage or lawn sale slowly wasting away, it would serve the community better in front of the high speed camera! Also, I imagine some fans would have some...eh...interesting suggestions and/or donations, which would make for awesome recreational internet video viewing.

How about it?

(Captcha: for agromund. FOR AGROMUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!)
While that would bea awesome, I certainly wouldn't want to pay for the shipping of a few pound of stuff from Sweden to Canada and most would feel the same.
If I had the opportunity, I'd agree with you in the fact that I wouldn't donate anything too heavy or cumbersome. However, I'd like to see how (and would ship) a small teddy bear would fare in the hands of DD. Or maybe something like a thingy of gel deodorant. Something small, yet, interesting to watch being demolished at slow speeds.

I live in the states so, maybe (if someone was kind enough) it would be plausible to send an idea to someone close to, or in, Canada and have them send it in. I'm not too rich but I'd pay to see something destroyed if it would be entertaining enough to watch and I could fit it into the budget. The destructo-maniac in my head demands satisfaction.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
MinionStarwind said:
New show is 'Daily Slap Alex in the Face'?
It might be Alex getting slapped by different girls, but it might also be Catheline slapping different guys.
I'd watch it either way.

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
That was absolutely disgusting and I hate you forever.

And there goes forever.

BYE! I MISS YOU ALREADY.

timeadept

Nov 23, 2009
my god... that thing in the shop vac was the most beautifully disgusting thing I've ever seen! For whatever reason I just find that kind of disgusting hilarious to look at, I couldn't stop laughing. I can't explain why but I find things like that endlessly entertaining. I am very glad that we got to see what was inside the shop vac.

Btw, that sounded like a fun week before you mentioned how long handling the footage took. I was curious as to why the series ended but this seems to explain it pretty well.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
My thoughts while watching the video.

1:00- Oh dear both your title drops mess up the first time.
1:49- C-BAR IS READYYYYYYY
3:10- oh dear not the food, that day must have been "fun"
3:34- Hah "vacuuming ketchup"
4:00- it's full of fish made me laugh, probably grahams face mostly.
5:05- WTF? how did that happen?
5:33- "Gordan Ramsey would approve" hah
5:40- huh, I thought Alex did all the crowbarring.
6:19- scooping pudding into a condom. Yep that my job...
7:45- oh dear god that dripping vacuum hole looks like a practical effect from a horror movie.
8:14- oh wow... I have a pretty strong stomach and yeah... wow
9:00- "this glove is a lost cause" yeah...
10:13- YAY! slo-mo Alex slap

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Man, that vacuum must have had a really sucky day.

Anyways, very amusing. Though I thought you were just dicking around with that condom bit halfway, only to be proven wrong. Daily slap sounds interesting, too. Make it so!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
That was both interesting and stomach-turning all in one. I am glad I only saw the mess. To see and smell it would have made me yack.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
supermariner said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh
I always wondered (probably pointlessly) why the daily drop sign had a bit missing
now i know
ahhhhhhh satisfying
That is exactly what i was thinking. I'd always thought, "why is there a little bit missing from the bottom of that glass?... i guess we'll never know..." but today... (at 2:24 am may 30th 2011) i found the reason... IT DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!

I kinda feel sorry for her though... must have took a while to make... i'd have gladly hung it on my wall...

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This is probably the best thing I've seen in a while. I LOVE seeing the process. (Gives me inspiration)

Plus, it's really awesome how something you filmed in one week lasted what... 8 months? That's damn impressive. Way to go, looking forward for more.