Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
hands down the best Daily Drop....its so awesome in every way that it even beats my former #1 the Jello....seriously from the sheer ridiculousness of the concept to the two drops and the sticky end brought by the cinder block

Apr 28, 2008
AstorSapolsky said:
Disappointing music. No smooth jazz?!

Ninja Tank said:
ok i liked this episode a lot but when did the cinder block come into play?
The Cinder Block came in during the Television, when even Crowbar failed to yield any delicious, destructive results.
In light of this moment, smooth jazz will be deployed to help you ease through this situation.

In 3

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Cinder block was brilliant, not only comedically, but also for the purpose of breaking squishier things. Would've come in handy on the toothpaste bottle, I'd bet.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
dex-dex said:
was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!
I don't know where you are from, but I really hope they don't make plastic condoms there.

>.>

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
I wonder if Daily Drop will get Escapist badges. I want a Pudding Condom badge!

On topic: Not really what I expected to happen, but that doesn't matter, because what did happen was so much sweetness.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Catalyst6 said:
God help us if they put a cat IN a condom and dropped it, the Escapist servers would probably catch fire.
God help anyone who ever tries to put a condom on a cat, because he is going to have his eyes clawed out.

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Tis has given me two insights, one; ill always know condoms are designed for hitting hard. and two; never fuck a cinder-block.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Put things into condom, get 4 times the views. You know what to do with that Pinata !