Daily Drop: Pudding Condom

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
That was amazing. Best Daily Drop ever. I'm still laughing thinking about how much the thing stretched on impact, not to mention the satisfyingly awesome explosion when the grinder block fell on it,

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
This was... awesome.

Glad they used the cinder block - I was expecting a crowbar and thought: but the crowbar won't be able to break this because it's too thin...

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
I...

Uh...

I...

=P

This was simultaneously hilarious and disturbing. Also, colour me impressed at that condom brand's resilience =)

I also agree that the timing of the 'Yesss!" in the music as the cinderblock caused the pudding to, er, burst forth was amusingly, inappropriately appropriate.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
I wouldn't say the first two drops were "failures". Those were some pretty cool splats taht went right back into shape.

And when Paul pointed I was hoping to see Graham shake his head and refuse to touch the thing with his crowbar. But the cinderblock was good too.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
My favorite drop yet. That second drop was awesome, I love how it flattens out and then reforms.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Seeing how the cinder block came to an immediate stop, with no little wiggle or even a little bounce, was quite weird.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Scrythe said:
dex-dex said:
was not expecting that.
wow plastic really stretches!
I don't know where you are from, but I really hope they don't make plastic condoms there.

>.>
I am from Toronto, Canada. You can get pudding condoms at every store that sells pudding and condoms.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Even better than the Jell-O episode! That was awesome! And yay cinderblock!

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
Cinderblock does not fuck about. No bouncing, no wobbling, it just hits the ground and stays there.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
This was an awesome drop! I especially liked where it completely flattened out on the second drop before reforming.
overtone said:
i lkike the cinder block but there really should be a bit of graham screaming like a nut previous to it
cymonsgames said:
And when Paul pointed I was hoping to see Graham shake his head and refuse to touch the thing with his crowbar.
Alex does the crowbar, not Graham.
Don Reba said:
Catalyst6 said:
On the by, you can really tell what the Escapists are in to simply by checking out the number of comments. There's a drastic difference sometimes.
Cats and sex ? who would've thunk it? :)
Well, it's better than sex with cats.
BehattedWanderer said:
Wait, whoa, when did cinderblocks come into things?
During the TV episode.
wooty said:
Oh yeah, fill it with pudding and drop and throw it at the floor and it doesnt burst or break. Yet, wear one and screw a girl and then.....oh dear, "I think I might be pregnant".
You're using the wrong brand, then.