Daily Drop: Pumpkin

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
Man! That was one tough Pumpkin o_O!
It took three drops to finish the Job ...I really think you guys need a bigger Drop-height to really achieve maximum Smashing Effect.
I mean the plastic pumpkin from before only cracked in half... it didn't Shatter, it didn't Splinter, I really think you guys could aim for grater Heights here if you know what I mean.
You know... take the Show to a whole new Level.

...ok, I'm done now.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Hank and Jed said:
John the Gamer said:
They should make a game out of that. like "Bouncing Pumpkin Festival"
There is always Pumpkin Chunkin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2c9e7UAXY
Catapults? How archaic. Cannons! That's the way to take out a pumpkin! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKF6IgEc374]

OT: Nice video. I didn't expect it to take three tries to crack that thing open.

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
....huh. You know, I thought pumpkins exploded better than that.

Maybe I'm thinking of Watermellon?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
JohanGasMask said:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".
yeah it is not but i would watch that if it existed.

i love how in the second drop there was a ripple of the pumpkin absorbing the imapct and then the side slightly cracking open.

soo awesome!

this reminded me of my neighbours who have pumpkins that are almost two feet tall and a circumference of three feet. i just imagined that pumpkin cracking open.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
That was a beautiful slow motion. *u*

And I could NOT be the only person wanting them to use an exaggerated hammer after the initial bounce!

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
JohanGasMask said:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".
Sounds like an excellent premise for a spin-off, to be perfectly honest :)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow, when the pumpkin was dropped it reminded me of one of those rubber balls that we'd use in gym. It even sounded a bit like one hitting the ground in slo-mo. Thankfully though the pumpking came apart and showed its gooey, sticky insides.

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
That was actually a pretty grim sight. Who knew exploding pumpkins could be so squicky?