Daily Drop: Robot Dog

thorin01

May 15, 2010
You should send that video to the manufacturer. I think they'd be impressed by how tough a toy they made. Heck it might even make the promotional reels.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Another vote here for the "Crowbar is Ready" shirts.
Anyways, you should upgrade to a steel hammer or something when the Gordon Freeman method doesn't work (although you've yet to try the gravity gun so I guess you still have some room to work with here).

deadlinejon

Nov 12, 2009
I just thought of a great publishers club exclusive.
a special version of daily drop,where alex crowbars the remainder of everything.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
May I suggest that you guys level up the crowbar to a morning star? I think it would be more effective. Also, there are plenty to buy from internet.

Even tough I would never buy a shirt about anything silly on the internet, the ''crowbar is ready'' t-shirt is, I guess, a good idea. At least for fun sake, certainly not from a business point of view.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I think, for times like this when the crowbar fails, you should bring out something heavier...

I'm thinking a sledgehammer.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
That's one tough doggy.

P'ual Sandaíres was very epic with the crowbar.

TaintedNails

Feb 17, 2010
Crap I brought one of those for my girlfriend 10 years ago, i think it was called Poochie. Im pretty sure she done the same thing a few years back, i gotta ask her she still has that damn thing.

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
So about how many month's worth of these did they tape while they had the camera? Like enough for a year or what?

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Disaster Button said:
The Toy of 1998 is far better than crummy old Elmo.

Power Rangers: In Space megazord?!

DO WANT!

I only have the Time Force, Ninja Storm, and Wild Force megazords.
I had all the Space Megazords when I was younger, except for the Delta Megazord though, which means no Astro Delta Megazord either sadly.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Were those its nuts that popped off around 0:35? hehe

Seriously, you need someone stronger and/or more skilled with a crowbar, because there is no way it should have stood up to even one good swing of a crowbar. Either that or your crowbar guy was not giving it his all.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
SnipeHunter11 said:
Really? That was the hot holiday toy TEN years ago?

That....

I feel old.
You and me both I remember reading an article that was literally considering that those toys would replace real dogs.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
The hot holiday toy of 10 years ago meets the crowbar.
:)

:)

:D
DaxStrife said:
Any chance you guys will be making a "Crowbar is Ready" shirt?
Yes yes YES! I would so buy that!
The_root_of_all_evil said:
SnipeHunter11 said:
Really? That was the hot holiday toy TEN years ago?

That....

I feel old.

I'm 22, I shouldn't feel as old as I do now.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
WTF was that robot dog made of!?

Man, I bet one good kick from Andrew Cownden would've done the job. Just like in that 2006 LRR sketch "Sound Wars". At one point he kicked... oh wait, it was an IMAGINARY dog.

Bah, I STILL think a good swift kick from Cownden would've worked.

Plus, I also say aye to "CROWBAR IS READY" t-shirts. Hell, as I write this post, CROWBAR IS READY is my Vindictus main character's motto!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
thenumberthirteen said:
Stoooop!!!.... It's already dead. *Sobs*
MWAHAHAHA No no no!! Hit it again....just to be sure!! *Repeats dog getting bashed with Crowbar* Oooh excellent

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Disaster Button said:
The Toy of 1998 is far better than crummy old Elmo.

BWAH!!!! O_O...My childhood has been summed up into one awesome Toy.

*CRIES* I'm sorry Megazord!! T_T I didn't mean to sell you!! God I want that toy back now especially after seeing toy story 3.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
I remember those dogs from many years ago. They were popular for like a year or two.

I enjoy the first crow bar smash. It made the dog do a tremendous flip.