Daily Drop: Salt & Pepper

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Matt_LRR said:
Alex had the Crowbar.

-m
VICTORY! I thought that was Alex. Yay, I win being a creepy person!

Er..anyway, that pepper shaker should have been kept. It obviously had a great will to live and you crowbarred it to death!

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
That was pure entertainment! Quickly starting to love this show, it's a couple minutes of awesome primed to pep up a rather mundane day. Thanks for this pointless entertainment. And I really mean that!!!

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Now a crowbar? Paul, bring back the beard.

Also, the Daily Drop&Crowbar, very good concept.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
I don't know how you guys did it, but somehow you made dropping stuff awesome. I think it's the music that really puts the edge on it. Hell the music fits so well that it's one of the main reason that I come back every day. Well, that, and when stuff won't break, cuz then we get to see the epic powers of the crowbar.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I wasn't sure I liked this show, but then slow-mo crowbar sold me for a while longer. :)

The Journey

Jul 12, 2010
I think I prefer it when something fails. This made me laugh when repeated efforts were made before the Crowbar was brought out.

Great drop.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Just more evidence that nothing can resist the power of crowbar at close ranges. Even pepper, resistant to gravity, fell to the might that is crowbar.

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
AWESOME! That was the best episode yet, I laughed hysterically at the crowbar and Grahams face XD I wanna see more FAILURES!!! (and crowbar action!)