Daily Drop: Ted the Cat

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ted is such a fluffy cat! Just wondering what collar is he wearing? I notice that round grey thing sticking out from the collar in the first drop.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
I was actually half expecting the crowbar to be some kind of cat toy.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
When I saw "CROWBAR IS READY" I laughed out loud, then wondered if it was wrong that I thought the idea of hitting a cat with a crowbar -even as an obvious joke- was amusing. I concluded it is.

But Alex, no, as much as I want to say you did, you didn't. I can see right through you.
Or at least, through your glasses and poorly laid traps.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
KITTY :D

We have finally answered the age-old question of whether that is Alex or Graham hitting shit with a crowbar.

Slycne said:
I was actually half expecting the crowbar to be some kind of cat toy.
I was expecting that too actually.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Ted?

their was a Commodore Hustle episode that used his name just two weeks ago. were you worried about preserving his identity.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Instead of Ted the Cat this daily drop should have been called 'Pussy' :p

lol Crowbar, I had a feeling this would happen as soon as I saw that no animals were harmed in the making of this movie :3

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
This would've been perfect for April Fool's day...which was last month. You had me there after the first drop.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
I was joking in earlier threads, but DAMN are there a lot of cat people on this site!

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Awww... Cats are built for this kind of thing. You should have dropped him from higher, as well as forced him to land on his feet.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Draconalis said:
Awww... Cats are built for this kind of thing. You should have dropped him from higher, as well as forced him to land on his feet.
For everyone asking for a more 'spectacular' cat drop... sorry no. We wanted to make sure that Ted would not be harmed in any way during the drop.

NekoDaimyo

My spoon, it is too large
Mar 21, 2009
Were the names changed for the protection of the innocent? I don't think "Ted" is really the cat's name.

And of course you couldn't really use the crowbar, you wouldn't have lived long enough to edit the footage