Daily Drop: Ted the Cat

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
That actually looks quite painful in slow-mo. But then again, so does something as simple as bending your finger. Good ole slow-mo.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
AbstractStream said:
This makes me want a highspeed camera...
Very interesting to watch.
A high speed camera and an assortment of small animals? Me too! :)

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
Ha, I half expected when he pointed for the usual Crowbar for it to say "Catnip is ready" or something.

KITTY.

JaketheRake

May 14, 2009
Ha, finally! I asked for this one MANY months ago and even suggested going into the crowbar sequence. Thanks guys for making my dreams come true. Granted, I am not delusional enough to think they did not already have this planned without my prodding, but I still did ask.

Pyrokinesis

Dec 3, 2007
You guys are psychic i swear. I was just in the middle of thinking "Hey woudlnt that be kinda funny if they did the whole crowbar thing, I mean lol crowbar to conveniently swapped out plush cat" then bam crowbar stuff. Good stuff.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
I was thinking CROWBAR from the start.

Cardiologists Decided To Not Go To Bed was the obvious choice for the song considering the little animal medicine spoken part. Really cool Drop. Still beaten by the invincible light bulb, though.

ReiverCorrupter

Jun 4, 2010
mjc0961 said:
If by "had me going" you mean I was laughing my ass off because I knew you weren't actually going to crowbar a cat, you betcha.

Keep that crowbar closeby, though. You'll need it for when PETA sees this and comes up with some stupid reason to complain.
LOL at PETA. Clearly it's cruel to drop cats from five feet in the air. It's not like they deliberately jump down from twice that height of their own volition.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
My question is how Kathleen didn't try to kill Paul, Gram and Alex after this one?

isn't Ted Kathleen's cat?

Resonantscythe

Jul 28, 2009
Hilarious! I thought they would use some sort of stand in like a little cat statue made to look like their kitty.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
When the crowbar sign came up I was expecting them to swap a smash for them scratching Ted with the pointy end of the crowbar and the cat just squirming and purring. Would have been cool, I think.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Haha the crow bar part was exellent, I knew he was kidding cuz LRR wouldn't do that... Maybe Matt >.>

Lenin211

Apr 22, 2011
I was pretty freaked out when I saw CROWBAR IS READY. But no, there was no cat abuse.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Wow I am wrong then.
Ether you guys know more about the Ready Loading Run crew than I could imagine, you are part of the Loading Ready Run crew, or my brains had turned into fresh poutine.

*note I had to look up poutine when I first heard about it too