Daily Drop: Television

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
I still think it could be escalated with a Sledgehammer.

In fact, I'd watch an entire show about hitting things with hammers.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
hyker said:
holy shit
nowadays, TV wil shatter if you knovk it, or throw a plastic wii controller to it
Not plastic. Refined Nintendium.

Let's bench the cinderblock and break out my grandma and a copy of Wii Sports.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
When the crowbar failed, twice, I was listening to the "Yes!" music and thinking to myself, "I guess that's a 'no'."

Oct 2, 2010
I don't get why everyone is so surprised that it's built like a tank. Remember, these are the TV's we used against the communists. Obviously.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Damn, I think you guys might need a sledgehammer if you run into more threats like that. The crowbar is powerful but it can only do so much in terms of damage. :D

SnowmanCA

Mar 30, 2010
They don't make the like they use to, that thing can handle crowbars impacts and modern ones can not take the impact of a Wii remote.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
You can't drop it
You can't crack it
You can't drop cylinder blocks on it
Surely a grenade?

*Looks at his HDTV*

I can see many old Televisions looking at you, staring and sighing; justifiably saying how back in their day, they didn't break with the first sign of stress. >_>

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well that was not what I thought would happen.
No wonder Elvis had to use a gun on his to break it.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
You didn't drop it from high enough! Also, agreed you guys should wear a bit more protection when busting something potentially more dangerous such as that TV.

Bet *that* thing wouldn't even feel it if you happened to 'bowling ball' your Wiimote into it.

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
dalek sec said:
Damn, I think you guys might need a sledgehammer if you run into more threats like that. The crowbar is powerful but it can only do so much in terms of damage. :D
OH!! OHHH!!! Yes! That's your escalation! Cinder Block made me laugh, but I'd be in awe of a sledge. :3