Daily Drop: Television

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Holy fucking shit! seriously guys invest in a sledge hammer, it'd be safer then having grahm crowbar the thing, also wear a face mask of some kind, welding goggles wont save your manly stubble from the shrapnel of a successfully crowbarred item

Dragoniangirl

May 4, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
Hey isn't the tagline "One ladder, one high speed camera."
I clearly saw two ladders there.

Anyway. That was incredible, I can't believe the thing was so strong.

I wonder if we'll see more of the cinderblock?
That wasn't a ladder, it was a folding chair. So I guess the tagline for this video should be "One ladder, one high speed camera and one folding chair."

retterkl

Oct 27, 2008
K4RN4GE911 said:
When Graham shrugged, I couldn't help thinking of Jamie Hynamin's famous quote, "When in doubt, C4."

I DEMAND A REMATCH!!!
Treaos Serrare said:
Holy fucking shit! seriously guys invest in a sledge hammer, it'd be safer then having grahm crowbar the thing, also wear a face mask of some kind, welding goggles wont save your manly stubble from the shrapnel of a successfully crowbarred item
Guy with the crowbar is called Alex Stacey, another member of the LRR crew and Graham's roomate. Graham provides the camera for this and films I guess, Paul does the drop, Alex smashes :)

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
I think another crowbar hit would have shattered that screen, how often do you get to use the cinder block though? That was awesome ^^

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
"Johnson! Get intelligence to gather as many old TVs as possible! Were going to test a new prototype tank!"

This was brilliant, easily my favourite

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
Oh man, you gave up already? Come on, just drop the block a second time and maybe just lift it slightly higher.
The crowbar guy (Graham?) did not look very manly this time. First he holds his hands on his ears when dropping the TV and then he can't break the TV screen :D
Still thanks for trying, I had no idea how solid these things were build ^^

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
dex-dex said:
damn! they made televisions so hard core.
also no chainsaw?
i was thinking more along the lines of sledgehammer, but a chainsaw would do nicely :)

actually theres a thought, the daily chainsaw massacre.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
When Fallout: New Vegas becomes a reality, I shall be hiding in one of those TVs. Jeez.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
retterkl said:
K4RN4GE911 said:
When Graham shrugged, I couldn't help thinking of Jamie Hynamin's famous quote, "When in doubt, C4."

I DEMAND A REMATCH!!!
Treaos Serrare said:
Guy with the crowbar is called Alex Stacey, another member of the LRR crew and Graham's roomate. Graham provides the camera for this and films I guess, Paul does the drop, Alex smashes :)
ah my mistake

emusega said:
Oh man, you gave up already? Come on, just drop the block a second time and maybe just lift it slightly higher.
The crowbar guy (Graham?) did not look very manly this time. First he holds his hands on his ears when dropping the TV and then he can't break the TV screen :D
Still thanks for trying, I had no idea how solid these things were build ^^
when a CRT screen discharges it is VERY LOUD in my highschool electronics class our teacher used a flathead screwdriver to pop the plug i nthe back, sounded like a shotgun

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
Alex... The pre-cinderblock pose... That was truly one of the most wonderful things I have seen in a long time. Definitely on the same level as Jer's reaction to Sodageddon ^_^