Dalek Head Discovered In U.K. Pond

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
I suppose it's just another one that fell though a "time vortex" *groans*

Seriously, aren't thoughs things suppose to be rare or something? Is anyone else getting a little tired of that twist?

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
Malygris said:
"The last thing we want are sci-fi fans descending on the pond frantically searching for other Dalek parts," he said.
Why not? Use the interest to get them to clear the pond out for you :p

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Volucer said:
Malygris said:
"The last thing we want are sci-fi fans descending on the pond frantically searching for other Dalek parts," he said.
Why not? Use the interest to get them to clear the pond out for you :p
I think the concern is that they might tear the pond up looking for more parts of this one.

Prower

Jan 14, 2009
I'm just waiting to see the "leak" of the ponds location, like it is some kind of conspiricy =P

Jewpacabra

Dec 25, 2008
Ollie596 said:
Dalek expert? wait what...
they mean that guy. you know, one of those guys who doesn't just watch the show cos it's cool, but has seen every episode, listened to and recorded every radio show and has wet dreams about a gang bang between all the actors who play the doctor. yeeah, he's the man they are consulting on this...and he is going to think that the dalek head is real and either run away in fear or worship it...actually that thought really depresses me..

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
Arrers said:
Ollie596 said:
Dalek expert? wait what...
Didn't you hear? Britain has all the top figures in dalek related research.
I'm pretty sure there also exist Sontaran and Cybermen experts in the UK. Which means, the very first time somebody makes actual Cybermen or Daleks, we can only hope it happens where they can be defeated.

By nerds.
(wait, I was just naming things... oh shi-)

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
It must be said... EX-TEERRR-MINN-ATE!

Clearly this is the forerunner to an invasion.

Don't be suprised there are Dalek experts by the way, there are people with doctorates in studying Tolkein.