Dalek Head Discovered In U.K. Pond

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
japlandweirdling said:
Ollie596 said:
Dalek expert? wait what...
they mean that guy. you know, one of those guys who doesn't just watch the show cos it's cool, but has seen every episode, listened to and recorded every radio show and has wet dreams about a gang bang between all the actors who play the doctor. yeeah, he's the man they are consulting on this...and he is going to think that the dalek head is real and either run away in fear or worship it...actually that thought really depresses me..
Russell T Davies? ;)

OT: I seem to remember a clip where a Dalek drowns in a swamp or something.

Feb 13, 2008
Sindre1 said:
Russell T Davies? ;)
Nah, he would have gay daleks. ;)
Doctor Who and the Daleks - Peter Cushing Film = it's semi-canon. ;)

The Doctor does get drowned in a swamp in The Deadly Assassin, but I think that's the only time when the Daleks get close.

Feb 13, 2008
Sindre1 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So, could it be that one?
Unlikely, that was on the radioactive side of Skaro, and the Daleks didn't have time-travel by that point. Unless there's a trans-dimensional link between Skaro and England.

Which suddenly explains a lot....

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
Sindre1 said:
So, could it be that one?
Unlikely, that was on the radioactive side of Skaro, and the Daleks didn't have time-travel by that point. Unless there's a trans-dimensional link between Skaro and England.

Which suddenly explains a lot....
-.-
You know what I meant :p

Defective_Detective

Jul 26, 2010
The "Dalek expert" is almost certainly a professional BBC historian, though I wouldn't be surprised if s/he did appeal for information from prominent fans and Dalek builders.

Just thought I'd mention it before too many people got "depressed" that said expert would be a Doctor Who "loony", picked off the street... Y'know, because that's usually what happens. *eyesroll*

TimeLord75

Sep 3, 2009
Interesting. Must be some sort of conflict between the Zygons & the Daleks...who'da thunk it?

(Egads, just realized the date of this article. Apologies for the necropostage.)