Dalek Head Discovered In U.K. Pond

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
So that's were they keep coming from every new series! A mucky pond in Hampshire, it all makes sense now.

Apr 28, 2008
xitel said:
The fact that I can guarantee that someone's going to think this is a real Dalek, and not a prop from the series, depresses me to no end.

you read my mind

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Heh... some collector/fan probably made this, got wasted and threw it in the pond, though if it were one of the originals I would be totally stoked.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
Sorry, just had the mental image of subbing a Dalek in for the Lady of the Lake in a production of King Arthur...

"Ex-cal-i-bur! EX-CAL-I-BUR!" *lobs sword at Arthur, who must dodge to avoid being impaled*

-- Steve

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Hmm...Daleks, eh?

Come along, then! We must determine the originality, and potential security risks posed by this discovery!

*runs into police box and starts making TARDIS wooshing noises*

BLOONINJA 503

Sep 20, 2008
Quick everyone start building huge stairs!!!

seriously, I wish I was had the damn thing in my study.

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
OMG this proves it daleks are for real...I mean who could dispute such compelling evidence.

ChickDangerous

Feb 8, 2009
Oh my god, that's all kinds of hilarious... Dalek experts? That's a job description? Dude I want that job.

That picture is giving me flashbacks of Dagoba.

TobyMobias

Jan 5, 2008
Wouldukindly said:
CRAP, THEY'RE REAL!

David Tennant must get on this, quick!
Nah, now you want that Matt Smith bloke.

Still, pretty cool find for a murky pond. Betcha their 'Dalek expert' is a fat 40-year-old that looks like that guy from the first ep of the new series.

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
MaxTheReaper said:
orannis62 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
orannis62 said:
Wait, the guy who discovered this is 42? Strange...
Oh god. Nice catch.
Thanks. It's a conspiracy!
They plan to unite two of the longest-running science fiction serieses (it's a word) ever!
Huh...?

Whats the signifigance of 42?
42 is the answer to the meaning of life. according to deep thought

Liverandbacon

Nov 27, 2008
Don't make fun of the dalek expert people. When they arrive, he's sure as hell not going to save you with his special anti-dalek weapons.

This was probably made by a fan. I've seen websites devoted to clubs of people who make full size dalek replicas they can sit in and move about. They even integrate voice changers and fire extinguishers... I'm not sure whether to consider that awesome or an incredible waste of time.