Dante's Inferno DLC Adds a Level Editor

Leaper

Jun 3, 2009
I wonder how powerful this editor will be.

Like Unreal/Hammer editor, with wich you can basically create entire new game or "editor" with functions like "Press "x" to add corridor, press "y" to add room".

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Now this is DLC. I already made the decision to buy the game; this just guaranteed it.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Wow that is pretty cool. I was sitting on the fence with this game, but if this level editor turns out to be good this might just tip me over. I won't buy it launch day, but it just might make it's way into my 360 eventually.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
I've never seen a level editor in a God of War-style game before, so Visceral Games could be making a world first here. Though Dante's Inferno was obviously inspired by God of War (c'mon Visceral, it had to be),
No no, I heard that Dante's Inferno was actually inspired by a poem, I can't remember which one though.

*shrugs shoulders*

these new features actually serve to differentiate it from not only God of War but all other action games as well. A level editor is a feature that probably won't be included in any other action game in the near future, so it not only looks fun but is a very cool idea.
I heard combat editor and got all God Hand excited, that would be good... EA MAKE IT HAPPEN!