Dark, terrible things...

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
2 kids in a sandbox.
Dear Lord, do NOT let your curiosity control you.
I realise that this post may very well be the thing that will peak your interest, but please for the goodness of your own sanity, do NOT dig up this video...

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Sadly, Rule 34 has no exception.
"What the F**K!?! Wo would do that to Rugrats!?!"
Unfortunately, I'vehsaid that folllowing sentance...

Sinisterspider

Sep 7, 2008
4Chan probably takes the questionably-existing cake, but runners up are probably the time my friend sent me a link to the hentaifoundry and the afore-mentioned colour and breakfast item >_>

Litchhunter

Apr 16, 2010
Nanaki316 said:
Please someone tell me what this kitten thing is. I'm really tempted to look but is it actually that bad?
YES, I looked it up for myself, it's a page of a ton of messed up pictures, and I mean MESSED UP. I didn't get a good luck, I only stayed on the page for 1 second before closeing the tab, but take my word, DON'T DO IT.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
theguitarhero6 said:
2 kids in a sandbox.
Dear Lord, do NOT let your curiosity control you.
I realise that this post may very well be the thing that will peak your interest, but please for the goodness of your own sanity, do NOT dig up this video...
CHANGE THE AVATAR NOW!!!

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
A buddy of mine used to review hentai comics and he showed me one his sister did for a site. Lets just say that after the guys was done with the girl you couldnt see her face.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
The Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

However, I am no longer phased by the contents of that page, and that's probably the worst of the worst.

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
Can I tell you something I DID to a kid on the internet? Oh, well, who cares? I convinced him to delete system32, but he had 2 computers...DAMN IT! But, anyways, it's the teenager throwing puppies into the river for me.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
I think its called Kids In A Sandbox or something - Other than that fucking thing, nothing.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Alon Shechter said:
Slender Man.
Good luck sleeping once you research about it!
oh god, you reminded me of the horrors and now I won't sleep :p

The worst thing is I am going hiking tonight :O

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
Mackheath said:
4chan?

OT: I don't want to think about it.
I warn you, what lies below is seen as a scourge on the net, myself and several people I know were all conned into seeing it and have regretted those few clicks ever since . . . but if you really must know . . .

2 girls 1 cup