Dark, terrible things...

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
bahumat42 said:
ajemas said:
After going on 4chan /b/ for a while, I've seen some pretty terrible things. It's hard to say for sure what the worst is, but 2 girls 1 cup is definitely up there.
1 Man 1 jar is far worse
I have seen 1 Man 1 Jar before, and it didn't freak me out as much. I have a specific phobia (I won't go into the details for those who are bothered by this kind of thing) that 2 girls 1 cup features prominently. I'm fine with things like gore, but that video irks me to no end.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Alon Shechter said:
Slender Man.
Good luck sleeping once you research about it!
Not so much fucked up as fucking scary. I had such a hard time getting to bed the night I learned some about him and I didn't watch any of the videos. Hell for the rest of the week I was a little bit anxious when it got dark.

Well I can say from experience Encylopedia Dramatica is pretty bad. I haven't looked at some of the worse part of it but it was still bad from what I saw.

And of course stuff like 2G1C, goatse, meat spin, and other fucked up stuff like that. Being the smart person I am, when people say: "Don't look this up." I don't. If people on the internet say its bad, its baaaaaaad.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
JRCB said:
I'd type it, but I would get banned. But all I need to say that it's a genital disease for women, and the name is comprised of a colour and breakfast item.
I have seen that also. I... I... I don't want to talk about it.

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Encyclopedia Dramatica - Offended page, don't look it up. It'll melt your eyes and then the left over goo-puddle that were your eyes will grow legs and start kicking your shins. It's that bad..

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"
I found the "Offended" page a while back, and I managed to sit there and go through the whole page, looking at each picture, and still sleeping soundly that night.