Dark, terrible things...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Fortunately I've never seen any of the stuff that most of the people on this thread are talking about. In fact the only one I have seen is "Slender Man", and it was around midnight when I started looking stuff up on it.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Alon Shechter said:
Slender Man.
Good luck sleeping once you research about it!
Yeah, I had trouble sleeping the few weeks after I learned about him.

He's just freaking creepy, even if you don't know about him!

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Dr Snakeman said:
It seems I'm relatively innocent as far as my internet experience goes.

I went to the Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica, saw the first of the "bad" images, tried to close the page in horror, and my computer crashed.

I don't think I'll be going there anymore, for both the health of my computer and my own sanity.
That place has viruses, I'm sure of it. Norton alerted me of a Trojan virus in my computer after I went there, not even the offended page.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"

*Types in Kittens*.... Hmmm nothing's coming up..OMFG!! JESUS MARY MAGDELIN CHRIST!!!!

We are both Going to Hell....

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
Three words. "Shitting Dick Nipples" *shudders*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Never forget... Never forget...

On topic, I try to stay away from disgusting stuff on the internet. I've seen some, but none that has stuck with me that long.

Madara XIII said:
*Types in Kittens*.... Hmmm nothing's coming up..OMFG!! JESUS MARY MAGDELIN CHRIST!!!!
What is it? I don't have the balls to do it, but can someone explain, without getting banned, what happens?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Koroviev said:
etherlance said:
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"
Kittens huh?.......well that can't be all that bad.....*clicks onto page*

..............o-o........O-o.......O_O.........

Ah...AHHHHHHHHH......MY EYES!!!
I can't un-see any of it...oh god, oh god!

*Cries* It's still there when I close my eyes....*Grabs barf bag*...F*CK CURIOSITY

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
lwm3398 said:
Madara XIII said:
What is it? I don't have the balls to do it, but can someone explain, without getting banned, what happens?
O_O Imagine lots of Human Flesh.....*Hops in the Shower* DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY

Oh if you really want a good one, look up Gore Hentai on 4chan....I want to kill my friend Justin for showing me, but Imaging H.P. Lovecraft mixing in with Hentai....My sanity has not yet returned...

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Like... Like raw, cut up, but still having a resemblance to people, human flesh? Or what? I apologize for making you drag it up out of your memory.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Wait, come to think of it I do have a few websites that are incredibly disturbing, although I'd rather not post them at the risk of being banned... if you really want to know what they are feel free to ask me... but I must reiterate that they can be very, very disturbing...

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
This one time I found an on-line copy of the "Tijuana Bibles." That was pretty f'ed up...

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
bahumat42 said:
1 Man 1 jar is far worse
This... I normally dont get that creeped out by films like 2 girls 1 cup and the like... But that one really made me physical ill...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
lwm3398 said:
Madara XIII said:
Like... Like raw, cut up, but still having a resemblance to people, human flesh? Or what? I apologize for making you drag it up out of your memory.
...Cut..up..open wounds.. horrifying images of body parts I didn't need to see...*Pukes* Huuuurgh

*Cries more* Waaaah I'll be good mommy DX

Mar 9, 2010
Alon Shechter said:
Slender Man.
Good luck sleeping once you research about it!
A month after watching Marble Hornets I could start thinking about going to sleep with my back facing the door.

OT: This is scary, but the only thing I couldn't watch wouldn't be something I can talk about here. It was too horrific.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Madara XIII said:
...Cut..up..open wounds.. horrifying images of body parts I didn't need to see...*Pukes* Huuuurgh
Sorry... It can sink back into your mind now... Sorry...

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Unskippible

On a more serious, and lessa bannable note, probably Offended or something like that.