Darkly funny quotes

mikeli4194

Jan 10, 2010
Speaks for itself. What are some quotes or sayings you've heard (or even come up with, you clever person, you!) that are not only funny, but also carry the hint of dark comedy?
I'll give some examples

"Why yes...a bulletproof vest." - James Rodges, murderer, on his final request before the firing squad

"Erotic is using the feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken"

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Any word ever uttered by Malcolm Tucker from the tv series The Thick of it. For example, this is Tuckers law:

"If some **** can fuck something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up cause that ****'s a ****."

Now i've reread your post, I see you put 'hint' of dark not napalm the shit outta it.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Light a fire and you keep a man warm for a day, SET a man on fire and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."

"Some times it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."

"If there is a God running the Universe, I think it is the duty of every sentient being to become his moral better."[footnote]Or words to that effect, I can't remember the quotation perfectly.[/footnote]

I think Terry Pratchett is going to get quoted a lot in this thread...

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
"Dark humour just isn't some peoples cup of liquified dead baby"

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Both by George Carlin.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Frank Zappa

rwllay

Oct 9, 2009
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them"

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
"I would've gotten away with it too, but it wasn't because of those meddling kids...

I made sure to kill them first!"

BlueKenja

Jul 4, 2011
Demon ID said:
Any word ever uttered by Malcolm Tucker from the tv series The Thick of it. For example, this is Tuckers law:

"If some **** can fuck something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up cause that ****'s a ****."

Now i've reread your post, I see you put 'hint' of dark not napalm the shit outta it.
Yeah gotta add some more;

"I'll be there in two shakes of a crying baby."

"He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo."

"All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra. It was like watching John Leslie at work."

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
"Oh, he got better. His life, on the other hand..."

And of course, the now discredited "I'm sorry, Alice can't answer the phone, she's tied up at the moment." Remember to twirl your handlebar mustache when you say that.