Darth Vader Robs a Bank

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This reminds me of the thing where they re-enacted the scene in Starwars with Leia and the Stormtroopers.

I find your lack of clothes disturbing.

This is hilarious.

Apr 28, 2008
Well, I can't in all good faith support a robber, but this is very entertaining. Glad no one was hurt.

I do not condone the cool crime of robbery.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
He can keep the money, he earned it...

Edit: He's probably in trouble with the bank over insurence payments for the whole giant planet destroying space station thing. XD

kibayasu

Jan 3, 2008
Baby Eater said:
kibayasu said:
Ok, impromptu mask, I get it.

But why the hell would you, when you're about to rob a bank at gunpoint, think "Hm, you know, I should cape too."
Because he's Darth Vader dammit! :p
No, really. Think about it for a second.

I can think of a myriad of situations where you might rob a bank wearing a Darth Vader mask.

I cannot, for the life of me, think of a decent reason where someone would, seriously and in advance, wear a cape as well.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Holy hell, I dunno what's crazier, the fact that Vader robbed a bank or the fact that I live on Long Island!

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
I'm not one to encourage criminal activity, but this is a win in my book.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
kibayasu said:
Baby Eater said:
kibayasu said:
Ok, impromptu mask, I get it.

But why the hell would you, when you're about to rob a bank at gunpoint, think "Hm, you know, I should cape too."
Because he's Darth Vader dammit! :p
No, really. Think about it for a second.

I can think of a myriad of situations where you might rob a bank wearing a Darth Vader mask.

I cannot, for the life of me, think of a decent reason where someone would, seriously and in advance, wear a cape as well.
Maybe so it'll be harder for them to describe his body type?

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
That is definatly creativity. Now the only thing that woulda been more laughable at the dude is if he used a sword painted red or some kinda sword with something over it to look like a lightsabor. It's still stupid he robed a bank, and I hope they catch him but still that's just...that's just win on his stupidity...

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Lesson to be learned here, kids, this is what mingling with the Dark Side gets you. You go from conquering galaxies to robbing banks.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Darth Vader was a badass once. But that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
Does this mean that if he's caught he will be brought to justice for the Alderan debacle? The ICC will have it's hands full...

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
I find his lack of fashion sense disturbing.

Those pants clash with everything else, plus that cape is the wrong shade and color.
Pray he does not alter it any further.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
This is just too funny. I'm wondering how long it'll take before someone robs a convenience store with a Guy Fawkes mask.