de-rez: Resident Evil

Razette

Dec 20, 2007
I've not seen any others butI thought that was absolutely awesome xD

really sums up the RE series quite well, I lol'd quite a bit.

You can really relate to the other guy, leons sidekick as it were. He's pretty much saying what your thinking as your playing the games. lol.

really well done I thought, brought life to the games xD

sathie

Dec 19, 2007
Was okay. I laughed at running into the door and having to wait, rubbing the plant/herb in that guys face, and the camera angle bit. It was about 5 minutes too long though.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
lets not dilly dalleh
its mah first daaaaaaaaaaay

XD wow for a few minutes i really thought it was leon! and im so glad something came out of that door, i was hoping for it the whole time XD
great film! and good make up ^-^

Candoli

Apr 18, 2008
This is a true Resident Evil parody so if you only played one of the games or so then you might not completely apreciate this. Of course the comical timing may seem off at times but if you played the first Resident Evil then you know that this shits right on the money.

Jamanticus

Sep 7, 2008
Quite nice, although it was a bit skimpy on special effects. It doesn't matter, though; I still thought it was a very nicely done little satire.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
i loved this video, best one i've seen so far. but what was the name of that song at the end? it looked like you guys tried to put it in the credits, but the quality got as jacked up as putting a redneck in office of a world super power .... OH WAIT. so someone reply to me with the name and band, thanks. (yahtzee on ZP rules!)

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I still randomly quote this episode to this day... loves it

Also I miss Chris Slack, he entertains me :)