de-rez: Yahtzee's Biggest Fan

gasto

Apr 16, 2008
Slack rules. But he needs a video editor and video effects programmer/artist. The video composition, editing and audio is yelling "I am a noob!"

Snow28

Aug 6, 2008
HaHa, ah go @#$% your self that was good

http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=4075

evilsandwich

Feb 4, 2008
How can this man claim to be the biggest Yahtzee fan and yet I never once saw him playing 5 Days a Stranger, The Galaxy of Fantabulous Wonderment or 1213?

Poser! Poser, I say!

In all seriousness, not the best De-Rez, but I got a a few chuckles here and there.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
"Aww my sweet hat!" LOL
When i had a friend over after we watched that we went to play Medal of Honor:HEROS 2 online and at one point a sniper shot at my head and my helmet flew off (it took the shot) and i said the quote and we laughed at it for like 10 mins.

bhoksbergen

Jan 24, 2008
haha, perfect... and whats this new version of trogdor that i heard at the end, it sounds better than the original by strongbad, where can i find it?

AzraelUK

Apr 27, 2008
Heh, that was great. Usually I only watch ZP, but I saw tht title and now watch De-rez.

"Do you really have to fire it into the sun?"
"Of course, it's a cavalcade of mediocrity."

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I the pope of the holy forces of Yahtzee shall issue a crusade against you for your heresy. I shall not suffer someone who disrespects our Lord God and Saviour Beneth Yazhteebold Crowshaw to live. You will die or be absorbed into our glorious collective

resistance is futile

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Ugh. Smokers. I hate them all.

Awful episode. The attack on the hit webcomic CTRL ALT DEL is unexcusable at best.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
rightwingisgood said:
I the pope of the holy forces of Yahtzee shall issue a crusade against you for your heresy. I shall not suffer someone who disrespects our Lord God and Saviour Beneth Yazhteebold Crowshaw to live. You will die or be absorbed into our glorious collective

resistance is futile
Digikid said:
Ugh. Smokers. I hate them all.

Awful episode. The attack on the hit webcomic CTRL ALT DEL is unexcusable at best.
You two both realise this was a joke. you know, 'haha I had a good time' joke. I can get people not liking the humour, but I think you two took it all way to seriously.

Why so serious? (Yay, first time I wrote that)

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
And you realise my post was a joke right? I didn't post "lol only kidding :p :p :p" because I thought it so was obvious that I really didn't need to specify. But for all those who need help

"I was not being serious and my entire post was in jest"

better?