Dead Space 2 Teased With Ink Blots

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
This is the reason didn't sell well, there was zero ads for it yet even befor any fotage is revealed we get a great ad campaign

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I never finished the first one either... but this is definitely interesting. I might just have to finish it so I can get the second one... Yeah there's totally necromorphs on there.

Britisheagle

May 21, 2009
I couldnt actually see them until I started reading the comments. Can defo see the common ones and also the babies. There is something at the bottom, just cant make out what creature though

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
Likewise. The vagina of Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat with a Thousand Young, but a vagina.

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Britisheagle said:
I couldnt actually see them until I started reading the comments. Can defo see the common ones and also the babies. There is something at the bottom, just cant make out what creature though
The bottom creates are leapers (or at least look like them). I think those little blobs that are "bursting" out are those annoying little scuttling skin things that leap on you and eat you in the game.

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
glad im not the only one on that one...
maybe dead space 2 wont be so disappointing!

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
spike0918 said:
Undoubtedly related to Dead Space. What other sci-fi creature has hands with spikes down the middle of its hands?

[small]I don't actually know what Unitology is, but it looks pretty freaky.[/small]
Unitologists are a bunch of morons who worship the beacon.

Thats right. They worship Necromorphs.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Zing said:
Oh yeah. I thought about it too. Freudian psychology is never gonna give us up, never gonna let us down, never gonna run around and desert us. It definetly will make us cry, though. A LOT.

Now, if that was an actual IN-GAME MONSTER... Ewwwww!

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
I just can't find the pragmatics of "the nightmare is over but it will not end". That doesn't really make sense.
I think it just means that the nightmare has stopped...for now.

klarr

Mar 9, 2009
Zing said:
YOU TOO! ohh good cause i was starting to think i was a real pervert there... ok guilt is gone now.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
For some reaosn I got excited at Ink Blots because I thought it was the band that did Fallout 3's title theme, damn.

Anyway this is already more interesting than the first Dead Space.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
The Austin said:
spike0918 said:
Undoubtedly related to Dead Space. What other sci-fi creature has hands with spikes down the middle of its hands?

[small]I don't actually know what Unitology is, but it looks pretty freaky.[/small]

They didn't actually worship Necromorphs did they? I thought they worshiped the beacon and then all committed suicide?

OP: It seriously looks like an Oblivion gate.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
Rorschach's Journal, Stardate 378.2:

Mutilated dog carcass in airlock this morning. This station's afraid of me; I've seen it's true face...

Makon

Jul 9, 2008
jboking said:
The Austin said:
spike0918 said:

They didn't actually worship Necromorphs did they? I thought they worshiped the beacon and then all committed suicide?

OP: It seriously looks like an Oblivion gate.
Actually yeah, they did. They saw them as the 'ascended' version of the people that died, and that they were a 'perfect creation'. So, they thought it was a holy act to be killed by them. Real buncha whack-jobs. Essentially, they all thought that Life was just the beginning, and that Death was the gateway to a true paradise. Thus, mass suicides, murders, ect.