Dead Space 2 Teased With Ink Blots

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Makon said:
Actually yeah, they did. They saw them as the 'ascended' version of the people that died, and that they were a 'perfect creation'. So, they thought it was a holy act to be killed by them. Real buncha whack-jobs. Essentially, they all thought that Life was just the beginning, and that Death was the gateway to a true paradise. Thus, mass suicides, murders, ect.
Ah, yes. Well, the real important point here is that they are insane and you should annihilate their 'ascended' forms.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I see a bunch of monsters with some kind of rock in the middle. Also Rorschach's journal....

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
DaxStrife said:
Rorschach's Journal, Stardate 378.2:

Mutilated dog carcass in airlock this morning. This station's afraid of me; I've seen it's true face...
Damn you for beating me to it!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Dead Space 2? I wanted Aliens Colonial Marines. The creator of the sci-fi horror franchise has not yet been made into a game!

OT: This must of taken a looong time. 2 thumbs up EA for this pretty sweet teaser

agentmaine

Apr 25, 2009
http://twitpic.com/s9q58

Just made this to point out things i saw that some people didn't

rs2000

Apr 16, 2009
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
Me to, was checking to see if someone else had spotted it!

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
Also, I just can't find the pragmatics of "the nightmare is over but it will not end". That doesn't really make sense.
Maybe it just means that Issac is now insane and he thinks there are necromorphs everywhere. Or something like that.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
I just want to know

What happened to Issac in the ship at the end where his dead wife attacked him

Anyway, I see lots of necromorphs coming out of or protecting the marker.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I definitely see a bunch of creatures crawling from a gate or door.

I never did play Dead Space, I'm not a fan of survival horror (aside from Bioshock). I really should try it, but it only got mediocre reviews from what I saw.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
klarr said:
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
YOU TOO! ohh good cause i was starting to think i was a real pervert there... ok guilt is gone now.
I think I can hear Freud cackling maniacally in his grave.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
jboking said:
The Austin said:
spike0918 said:
Undoubtedly related to Dead Space. What other sci-fi creature has hands with spikes down the middle of its hands?

[small]I don't actually know what Unitology is, but it looks pretty freaky.[/small]
Unitologists are a bunch of morons who worship the beacon.

Thats right. They worship Necromorphs.
They didn't actually worship Necromorphs did they? I thought they worshiped the beacon and then all committed suicide?

OP: It seriously looks like an Oblivion gate.
Yea, that sounds about right.