Deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
I cut someones throat open once, but it was to save them, not hurt them. I did what is called a surgical cric. It could have been deadly if not performed correctly, if you nick a part of the lymphatic system they could bleed to death.

TheEverix

May 31, 2011
I poked a guy in the cheek once. Almost got suspended from school for it too. It was accidental, and I apologized, and he flipped out and beat the crap out of me then ran off crying to the principal. You'd think that when I have to get called from the medical bay to "answer for myself" after poking someone, I'm probably not the one you need to be talking to.

...my school sucked.

But yeah, that's probably the most dangerous physical harm I've dealt to another person. I've taken a lot more than I've handed out.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
The most brutal thing I've done was probably punching a mugger several times in the stomach. The threw up and I ran.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
A guy attacked me when I was drunk at a taxi rank and I put him in hospital. Apprently I stomped on his crotch with my stilettos but I can barely remember it.
No doubt the guy deserved it, but holy crap, just reading that is painful.

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
Probably my ex boyfriend, who did unspeakable things to me by the way so don't feel too bad for him. We were tussling in his kitchen once and grabbed me by the throat so I grabbed the nearest thing which was a massive thick glassed jug. I raised it and smashed him over the head with it.
Unfortunately he lived. Dickhead.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The only one that come to my mind is ***** slapping my mate from high school (we were testing who was better at it which turned out to be me) and my mate hurt his fist when he lightly punch me in the mouth (I had braces during that time which it turn hurt me at all from the impact).

jonoortrev

Apr 21, 2011
me I've done not much to other people, broke a few noses, kicked out a guys teeth (by accident), disolcated a guys knee (horribly painful, but not life threatening ever), some other mosh damages in the stage diving and well, moshing departments.

Had a guy smash a brick over my head once, a random attack from behind as well, not only did I magae to not fall unconscious I stayed on my feet too, which I think surprised both of us.

I had plenty of mosh stuff happen to me, stage dived, and got kicked in the head which due to a horribly low roof meant Imy head flicked back straight into a beam, my forehead was swollen for a while. smashed my head into the floor via skateboarding/bullies and got punched in the chest which burst a blood vessel in my lung, coughed up blooded for a few days after that. I broke my ankle as well and could still walk on it which was beyond stupid.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
I once threw a plank of wood at my brother. Can't say any guilt was felt. One time I did, accidentally, hit my friend in the head with a golf club. I was trying to hit a golf ball and over swung. He had to go home and I felt very bad.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I have stabbed my boyfriend in the hand with a large kitchen knife.

Okay that sounds bad, but in my defence it was an accident. I was chopping up vegetables and stuff for dinner and he snuck into the kitchen behind me, really quickly slammed his hands down on the counter one either side of me and yelled "boo!" really loud.

To this day I don't know why I stabbed him, it was just a weird instinct reaction I guess. I jumped and slammed the knife down as fast as I could. Luckily for both of us, it didn't do any real damage. Hurt a lot though, we had to take him to the hospital. Plus he was pissed off at me for a good couple of days, which I guess is understandable given the circumstances.

Actually now I think of it... me and my boyfriend seem to accidentally hurt one another quite often. Talk about a destructive relationship.

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
I almost hurt my older brother in a fight when I attempted to punch him in the face but missed and went elbow deep into a wall.

Udyrfrykte

Jun 16, 2008
Sparkytheyetti said:
I almost got mugged by a dude with a knife in a grocery store parking lot. As he went to thrust at me i grab his arm, put it to my side, punched him in the throat, and broke his arm into a limp fucking noodle. I left his ass there. He's got the balls to pull a knife on someone. hes got the balls to suffer.
I have my doubts about that...
For being the site with the biggest collection of hardcore nerds I've been to, the stories some of the guys here tell are something out of a movie. Like that guy who jumped down 20-feet to land on a moving train, and then ran home. And about 20% of the users here have an IQ of 150.

But if that really happened, leave the last two sentences out next time you tell the story -
" I left his ass there. He's got the balls to pull a knife on someone. hes got the balls to suffer.". I can't even think of any fictional character that could pull those lines off.

OT:
Ugh, not much. Maybe a broken nose, rib or something non-fatal like that. Kicked a guy in the throat once, that was scary (thought he couldn't breathe).
Oh, and fooling around with a friend once, drunk, I tripped him into falling on his back head on concrete. Thought I killed him.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
i completely dislocated someone's fingers when they tried to do that stupid hand torture trick on me they were all bent back and stuck backwards on-top of his knuckles pointing towards his wrist
he had to go to hospital for that, other than that i'm pretty easy going i don't get into allot of fights or accidents involving other people

now if you want a list of things that happened to me on the other hand... that's another story entirely lol

Udyrfrykte said:
I have my doubts about that...
For being the site with the biggest collection of hardcore nerds I've been to, the stories some of the guys here tell are something out of a movie. Like that guy who jumped down 20-feet to land on a moving train, and then ran home.
meh, i can break your arm and neck in a single movement if your standing in the right stance
the human body is rather fragile if you know a couple of pressure points

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
Me and some buddies were filming a dungeons and dragons esque adventure and I made a home made fireball and threw it at one of them. (It was part of the film) A few burns on the torso.
Wait wait wait, a homemade FIREBALL?!!? What the hell does that even mean?

OT: When I was like really young (five years) my little brother (two years younger) had picked up the pipe wich we put all the rolls of toilet paper on. He was playing it like it was a digeredoo and I thought it would be funny to see what would happen if I give the pipe a big whack while it was in his mouth. It was a really wide pipe too, his whole mouth was stuffed. Anyway, I punched it, and it shot straight into his throath. Luckily, he pulled it out but he was coughing blood all over the place due to a massive wound in his throath. Luckily, the docter was there soon and he gave him some kind of medicine (or oil, don't remember) wich stopped the bleeding. I somehow didn't get punished since my parents were too shaken.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I pushed a mugger into traffic.

He lived, I assume, I picked my wallet off his writhing body and went home.

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
I ran over a mexican guy on a bike. He flew over my hood and landed on his face. He jumped up bleeding like crazy and told me "no cops, no cops" and grabbed his bike and ran off. I called the cops but he said that "you hit a deer" I haven't heard or seen the guy since.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
fracture a guys skull, it was in a club, he started a fight, i finished it, found out later about what happened when a friend told me about his injuries

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I broke someone's Jaw after he attempted to knock out my friend with a frying pan (I'm dead serious). I punched him as hard as I could, which made him fall over and then I proceeded to kick him in the face a couple times, which knocked him out and broke his jaw. He was arrested after my buddy called the police. Unfortunately we are minors (He was as well) so he probably didn't have to do any hard time for an attempted assault that could have potentially killed my friend if he hit him hard enough. He just got sent to Juvie. Fun times.