Denis Dyack Wants to Finish Too Human Trilogy

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
There is no way that Too Human can work as a trilogy anymore, because if they want to continue the story they would have to find someone who actually FINISHED the first game's story without just tossing the game out the window 3 hours in.

It doesn't matter how many improvements they make in the sequel, after the first game absolutely no one will ever trust a second installment. Too Human has become a bad joke of epic proportions, and nothing can save it. Making a sequel would just be throwing good money after bad.

Wraithspine

Aug 13, 2008
I have to say: I was soooo looking forward to this game. I loved Eternal Darkness and The Twin Snakes (The cutscenes sucked I know but some guy at Konami did them, not SK!). It looked fantastic! An action RPG where you play an awesome robotic Norse God fighting even awesome(er) robotic monsters! Made by the smae people who did Eternal Darkness!? Sign me up.

Then it was released:
"What the hell is this crap!"

Please make it good...

Two Angels

Dec 25, 2009
I actually liked the game. It wasn't the greatest game in the world but it was fun, not overly frustrating and one of the few games I could play more than once.

I'm all for another game.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
I'm in that camp of people that enjoyed Too Human. I enjoyed the setting, the story, the gameplay. Can it be better, most certainly. The first installment of a "new IP" is always going to be riddled with issues. To be honest, the first Assassin's creed was besieged with issues and problems. Some people even thought it sucked. It definitely wasn't anywhere NEAR the quality that Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood turned out to be.

So they can take what went wrong in the first one, improve it, learn from it, and make it even better. The story and the setting were interesting enough to warrant a second go round from me.

I mean, Two Worlds got a sequel (that was much better than the worst, but still sucked) and THAT game was an abysmal abomination of failure!