Describe your last visit to the bathroom.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Well now that I have visited, I had a large one, and I listened to some DBZ music while doing it and it really enhanced the mood.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Listened to music.

We have a radio in there so sometimes I'll just wander in. Especially when I have dishes as the kitchen is right next to the bathroom.

But yeah, I was listening to it as I remained in the bathroom while my mom took a bath to watch out for her because she was tired and achy. On the off chance she'd get sleepy and pass out or something. Or pop her neck and need help getting out. Which did happen so yeah. Necessary.

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
May I ask why you are interested in peoples bowel movements?

Because personally I find poop to be the most disgusting substance in excistanse

C F

Jan 10, 2012
I did the urination thing I stepped in to do, washed my hands, and then gazed at myself in the mirror for a split second before deciding I needed to soliloquize on the spot, like pronto.

I challenged that suave knave to a duel, and pantomimed lightning-fast swordplay which could have easily resulted in my curled hand pounding the countertop with enough force to pique everyone's curiosity as to what exactly I'm doing in the bathroom. Luckily that didn't happen.

A few seconds of that nonsense, and I decided that I have better things to do.
...Like go to the Escapist forums and tell everyone what I did a few minutes ago.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I had a wee, not gonna lie, it was pretty disappointing. Washed my hand, they smell of Lavender now, I hate Lavender.

So, my last toilet trip was pretty much a disappointment.

Baconmaninspace

Jun 8, 2011
The stall flooded with my blood and tears. The police were called, first for the screaming, then for the stench. Before long, EMTs arrived, and with them, body bags. A massive rescue team was formed, but as the days passed, their purpose turned to body retrieval. Dozens dead, hundreds unaccounted for, and among them was me.
I awoke four years later in a military laboratory.
My curse was to be weaponized.
My nightmare was only beginning.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I've been playing The Last Story for several hours at this point. My bladder is bursting. I hop up quickly to get to the bathroom. Suddenly, I realize that I'm having a dizzy spell. So, solving two problems at once, I drop trou and have a seat. I had a grand wee and was able to not crack my head on the fixtures.

It was glorious.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I managed to redecorate the bathroom with vomit which I'll probably give another clean later. I've been sick a lot lately, which is worrying. Before that I had a shower and one of the cats darted in, swinging the bathroom window open. Thankfully none of the neighbours were home...

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I took a desperately needed piss and washed my hands. All in all, it was probably a 45 second venture.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Gentlemen. There is only one way to discribe my last visit to the bathroom.
CARPET BOMBING.

Enjoy the image. :p

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I thought it was going to be the mother of all dumps. I ran into the toilet and sat on it. Then I farted really loud, peed, and left.

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
I needed to pee so I did, washed my hands and left. Soem other girls were in there talking about something super serious in german as one was crying really loud, which is very off putting when you really need to pee.