Describe your last visit to the bathroom.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Well, I needed to pee, but one of the roomies (who we'll call Hippy *****) was in there cutting her hair. She asked "You need to use the bathroom?" I told her it could wait and returned to faffing on the computer. Few minutes later, she told me that she was done in there.
So I said Ok.
The moment I go into the bathroom, I hear Hippy ***** yelling at one of my other roomates "I pay rent! I shouldn't have to tip-toe around a snarky *****!"

... uh, ok. Keep saving your period blood in jars and leaving your food encrusted dishes everywhere then.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I sat down, read some more of H. G. Wells "Valley of the Spiders" while I took an almighty man-dump. I then flushed, washed my hands and lit a match because Im considerate of others.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Now this is the story all about how
My struggle to escape my bowels
I wanted to take a minute and sit right there
If my toilet was sentient it'd scream cries of despair.

Salmon with Philadelphia I was cooking quite late
Where I couldn't find my sharpest blade
Panicking, looking, sulking not cool
When I looked in the mirror and what I saw was a fool
And then I thought to myself : Hey, you're a dude
Your hands are clean enough to handle your food
I proceeded to rip my salmon with care
And cooked my salmon until it was rare.

I pushed on the can for about seven or eight
I would die here, as this was my fate
My rectum destroyed, I was no longer scared
Accepted Death and his cold stare.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Mr Fixit said:
I walked into the bathroom, stopped to check out my sexy self in the mirror, then I unzipped my shorts & whipped it out to take a leak..... then I shook it off & put everything away, zipped up & got back to work.
Gross. You didn't wash your hands!

The last time I was in the bathroom, I was putting eye drops in my eyes to combat my allergies.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
I took a piss and washed my hands. The End.

Arfonious said:
May I ask why you are interested in peoples bowel movements?

Because personally I find poop to be the most disgusting substance in excistanse
How does it feel to know that you're responsible for producing the most disgusting substance in "excistanse"?

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
Thanks to the nagging constipation that I've had all day, I put my headphones on, blasted some A Day To Remember, and did my excruciatingly painful business.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
What?

Why?

Haven't used this one in a while, but hell, it's an apt gif.

You don't want to know what I did in the bathroom last time I visited.
Did you poop and/or piss?

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Wakikifudge said:
Mr Fixit said:
I walked into the bathroom, stopped to check out my sexy self in the mirror, then I unzipped my shorts & whipped it out to take a leak..... then I shook it off & put everything away, zipped up & got back to work.
Gross. You didn't wash your hands!

The last time I was in the bathroom, I was putting eye drops in my eyes to combat my allergies.
In my defense, the sink in the bathroom is broken right at the moment, so I had to use a sink outside of the bathroom so it wasn't a part of my bathroom visit.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
My last visit to the bathroom was when I took a shower this morning.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
well, It was 9 hours ago, before I went to work. Since then I have consumed ~3,5 litres of water. Needless to say, it was a busy day with a lot of sweating.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
i was taking a dump and i saw a bug on the light switch. i couldn't smash it so i squrted it with some near by windex.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The last time I went to the bathroom, I experienced quite a lot of shit.

You comic book guys who grew up when The Clone Saga was a thing...I kind of envy you. Yes, I know the clone saga was supposedly a horrible mess of a thing but I would gladly take that than Liefeld's run of Deathstroke.

Next time I go and have a seat on the throne though, I have a choice between Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, Demon Knights or World's Finest...so potentially lucky me!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
While we're on this subject, back in December I actually reviewed one of my bowel movements [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.335555-Phlakes-Reviews-his-Bowel-Movement-from-August-13-2011]. Insightful stuff, really. I think I bring a very unique perspective to the medium.