Deus Ex Has Its First Human Revolution With Yahtzee

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Here we go again...

Makes me feel bad I no longer live in Brisbane. XD

It pretty much was my favourite Australian city, though I never could explain why.

Ah well.

Yahtzee is English and moved to Australia...

I'm Australian and moved to England. XD.

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Wieke said:
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
Holy fucking shit!
I NEVER KNEW YAHTZEE WAS THIS POPULAR!
What he said, it appears he is quite the celebrity.

Also i'm curious how much candid criticism he will give them. If they received it before releasing the game it might be of some use.
I always thought the stealth Trilby hat in Fallout was an homage to him, but ive never known for sure.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Holy fucking shit!
First Duke Nukem, now this! I guess these developers are hoping to get Yahtzee's opinion on how to improve their game. Or get a ZP seal of approval. ^.^

Yug

Apr 16, 2009
megaman24681012 said:
Holy fucking shit!
First Duke Nukem, now this! I guess these developers are hoping to get Yahtzee's opinion on how to improve their game. Or get a ZP seal of approval. ^.^
Lol ... I love how everyone assumes it's all because of Yahtzee :p

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Oh come on!

...actually, good. Australia doesn't catch a lot of breaks when it comes to games and their release dates. So props to Square Enix and Yahtzee for this.

I'm still annoyed though. One day I have to visit that bar!

ENKC

May 3, 2010
I'm now becoming scared with the level of influence this one man is apparently exerting on a multi billion dollar industry. A good kind of scared, but its remarkable that this is even possible.

I used to read his articles in Hyper long before ZP. My, how far we've come.

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
Optimystic said:
Yug said:
Do you know another fast-talking internet celebrity who owns the Mana Bar?
If that's the real Yug and not some random impersonator he does know what he's talking about. He's one of the owners after all.

P.S.
Speaking of AG, I wonder if Matt also has an account here.... Naaaaaaah, not bloody likely.

P.P.S.
Yug said:
Yeah, I bet it has nothing to do with that Pras Moorthy guy, nothing at all.

Feb 18, 2009
Yug said:
megaman24681012 said:
Holy fucking shit!
It happens when you have a prominent figure lika that on board.
Anyway, it seems like you really are doing quite well for yourselves. That´s good. I´m expecting to see Mana Bar opened in here (i.e. Finland) as well. Any chance?

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Yug said:
Allan Foe said:
Optimystic said:
Yug said:
Do you know another fast-talking internet celebrity who owns the Mana Bar?
If that's the real Yug and not some random impersonator he does know what he's talking about. He's one of the owners after all.

Speaking of AG, I wonder if Matt also has an account here.... Naaaaaaah, not bloody likely.
If that's so then mea culpa; though you can't blame the non-Aussie layman for not knowing the inner workings of the Bar beyond Yahtzee's involvement. Maybe if they expand Stateside we'll have more reason to do the research =P

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Yahtzee... i bow before him

i know the "Mana Bar" was the idea of "Jug" (i think), but still those two alone make me want to RIP THEIR HEARTS OUT AND BRING THEM TO MÉXICO

anyway if both those are accepted in "Australia" then i guess it should be "OK" for future games.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Dammit, I just remembered. I think Brisbane is where two of my housemates from last year (and a third friend too) have gone to study this year! I knew they were doing a year abroad from the UK, I only just remembered where it was they'd gone! I am so jealous of them right now...

Anyway, this is pretty cool news, but it also makes me a sad panda for not being in Australia, let alone Brisbane. I just have to hope that Yahtzee doesn't forget his British roots and does indeed open up a Mana Bar here in Blighty too, and that the chain does indeed spread worldwide pretty darn soonish...