Diablo III Patch Prevents Players From Gaining XP

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
RvLeshrac said:
Lunar Templar said:
RvLeshrac said:
Cecilthedarkknight_234 said:
...blizzard are you even trying anymore??
The fact that people bought this piece of shit is evidence that they a) Didn't try and b) Don't actually need to ever try in the future.
for me, actually, they will. played it for a week, put it down, not been back.

it's just more of Blizzards dull grind-a-thons. if i wanted that I'd play something from Prefect World Entertainment (like WoW, but prettier and cheaper)

OT:
this really doesn't surprise me anymore.
For every one of you, there are ten people defending the game and Blizzard's policies.
by 'one of you' i'll assume you mean 'people who bought the game, played it, finished it and now kinda regret buying it cause there's nothing to do besides grind and the game it self is far to short to validate the price tag' then yeah, there needs to be more people like me calling them out.

replaying the game on harder difficulty for little more then 'better gear' and the OTHER 30 levels is BULLSHIT. that is not proper 'end game' content. it's a pointless grind. now maybe the same could be said of, oh, Devil May Cry 3 with its harder difficulty and extra modes, but here's the thing about that, the rewards for clearing those difficulty are set and only require you to 'not suck at the game' to clear, D3 on the other hand >.> they are making it rely on the RMAH/AH to do anything with all the nerfing they're doing. it's no longer about how good you are but how much money you have