Dialysis Tech Fuels Coke's New Soda Fountain

ecarter

Aug 8, 2007
I can't wait for a chance to play with one of these. There were rumors that Burger King of all places might be the first to get the machines. Poor McDonald's:(

Another plus to this machine is that Coke is actually using it as market research. If a certain area of the country purchases a high number of Vanilla Coke, they can adjust the supply of Vanilla Coke in that area to start meeting demands.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Because of course the average Media inpsired trend-following schmo in Grade 10 needs one of these in their school to degenerate their brains and health in addition to peer pressure of Drugs and bullying. Of course.

-Honestly, why else would they make those things apart from put them in schools? Grotesque!

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
So they're using the same technology to give you diabetes that they'll use when to save your life when your kidneys fail.

...I want two.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
George Palmer said:
As long as it makes the drinks taste good, as apposed to the way fountain drinks taste like shite now, then I am ALL over this!
It's the same system they use in cinemas, isn't it?

If you like that, you'll like this.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Lord_Panzer said:
*points to kitchen*

Need a dispenser, here!
http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008/07/07/team-fortress-2-dispenser-mod/1 I'm sure we can get someone to make a soda machine version...

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
How much to get one of these, PEPSI branded? Oh the joy of having Crush Lime, 7Up, and Crystal Clear Pepsi at the push of a button.
never had it, head it was awful, but I still want it strangly

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
needausername said:
I have boycotted Coke until they bring Coke Vanilla back.
*looks at the 12 pack of coke vanilla he just got at walmart*

It's back though I never knew it went away.

Widdershins

Jan 14, 2009
For all the money they seem to have spent on developing that user interface it's pretty damn slow.