Dialysis Tech Fuels Coke's New Soda Fountain

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
any one else notice this guy rarely blinks? he stares at the camera like the camera man is pointing a wazer wifle at him

plagueflames

Dec 23, 2008
needausername said:
I have boycotted Coke until they bring Coke Vanilla back.
fully agreed.

though out of curiosity, will these be available in Canada anytime soon or is this a US only thing?

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
L33tsauce_Marty said:
Does that guy blink? Anyway that would be sweet.
seriously. i was really creeped out by that guy. on topic, thats really cool, but how long before the screen gets all sticky, and also people cant figure out technology as is, old people would probably complain because the interface would be confusing.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
But, what if I wanted Sierra Barqs? A delicious 50/50 blend of Sierra Mist (Or Sprite... Or 7Up) and Barqs root beer?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Bad news, the jerk where this video came from just made it private so no one can watch it now...

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
George Palmer said:
As long as it makes the drinks taste good, as apposed to the way fountain drinks taste like shite now, then I am ALL over this!
It's the same system they use in cinemas, isn't it?

If you like that, you'll like this.
I dont know. I rarely go to the actual cinema (ive got a nice setup at home, HD, BlueRay, Surround etc..) and on the occaision I do go to the cinema I certainly will not pay $6 for a small coke no matter what magical way they deliver it.