Dick Moves in Co-op/ Multiplayer

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
In WoW, in any instance, running into a mob and casting Howl of Fear. AoE fear spell causes mobs to run into other mobs, pull them, and probably kill us all. Cause I love my team so much.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Camping, and that wierd feeling that you need to TK, whenever you obtain the Grav Gammer.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
gigastrike said:
sheic99 post=9.77056.928264 said:
2)Left 4 Dead(pc): While playing through the first part with some not-so bright teammates, I set off the car alarm and ran to get into the safe house to hide with my friend. While watching the other two get mobbed by the horde and occasionally shooting through the door.
That happened to me once, except the guy continued by team killing everyone.
A guy tked my friend and we left him there to die. And I would start to pick up my friend, but drop him immediately so he would fall back down.

As we about to finish the demo a guy threw a moltov at a gas canister. I went down immediately because I only has 2 life and my friend die trying to pick me up. Finally the guy who threw was downed trying to pick both of us up.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
Recently when i was playin Resistance 2 co-op i died and was waitin for some1 to revive me, but they ALL went right by my body and just left me there to respawn. Dick move #1.

Then when i was playin it later and i died again (cuz you WILL die in R2 co-op and anyone who says they never died in co-op is full of crap) my teammates teabaged me and then walked off. Dick move #2

Then when i was getting ambushed by like 20 chimera my team literally stood by and watched as i got my spine pulled out throu my eye. Dick move #3

I have many move "dick moves" thats just what happened today...

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
In Left 4 Dead, we were playing on expert and had reached the final safe room, but some guy just wouldn't come in, he just kept running around killing zombies, one guy was idle and another left shortly, so he had AI helping him while I sat in the safe room cowering in fear because I was at one health and the guy outside was hogging all the health that spawned

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Playing Timesplitters 3 Ice Station map with friendly fire off my friends thought they were safe; till I grabbed the jeep and started running them down one by one that was (the jeep somehow overides the friendly fire rule).

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
Well when I was playing Gears of War 2 in the hoard, a boomer came around the corner and I threw a grenade to dispatch it. However my friend Dan had already shot it with a tork bow, so the boomer died and the grenade killed my three friends who were camping in the chapel.

In R2 I killed two people after fighting a titan with a grenade so I could get some greytech. I just wanted to upgrade one of my characters and all I needed was ten points.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
In R2 I killed two people after fighting a titan with a grenade so I could get some greytech. I just wanted to upgrade one of my characters and all I needed was ten points.quote said:
you do know that in R2 if your near the graytech and someone eles gets it you get it also

jimClassic

Jun 4, 2008
Super Smash Bros Melee.
I was playing Kirby, and my friend Johnny was Fox.
We were playing five stock and were down to one each when my roommate yelled, 'Jim swallow him and jump off the edge!'
So I did, just because.
And right before plummeting into the pit, I spit out Fox, and survived while Fox died.
I won the match, and almost got punched.

indyfan

Oct 19, 2008
having dumb ass teenagers leave your ass to get mauled by a Hunter in Left4Dead as they laugh at you until you die

xbox live is such a joy

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Alpha Reaper757 said:
Recently when i was playin Resistance 2 co-op i died and was waitin for some1 to revive me, but they ALL went right by my body and just left me there to respawn. Dick move #1.

Then when i was playin it later and i died again (cuz you WILL die in R2 co-op and anyone who says they never died in co-op is full of crap) my teammates teabaged me and then walked off. Dick move #2

Then when i was getting ambushed by like 20 chimera my team literally stood by and watched as i got my spine pulled out throu my eye. Dick move #3

I think the halo crowd has snuck in. Sneaky little bastards.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
I recently blew up my entire team with a grenade during a terrorist hunt in r6:v2. Not on purpose though, so I guess it qualifies more as a "dickhead" move than a "dick" move.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
Bulletinmybrain said:
Alpha Reaper757 said:

I think the halo crowd has snuck in. Sneaky little bastards.

Hahaha so it's true, im not goin crazy.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Went to see a friend, played Halo 3 at his house on Xbox Live, "betrayed" his friend a multitude of times.

Hilarity ensued.

Yami Blade

Sep 26, 2008
Fable 2: killing your friends husband/wife

In Halo 3 I was paired up with a friend who was new at the game against my brother and a friend who have both done legendary on campaign and when I had the perfect sniper headshot bang. My ally shot me with a spartan laser.

Xyzgon

Jul 2, 2008
L4D demo. Last safehouse. Hardest difficulty and my friend was excited we had made it (he's not the best gamer so it had been rather hard to get this far). so I shot him in the back with a shotgun so he was down and when Louis came over to pick him up I threw down a molotov killing us all. Good times.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Anyone played the mod Sven Co-op for half-life? released around 99 or so. However, you could find some really nice places to position yourself to block everyone! Maps couldn't be finished because someone stood in everyone's way. You had to pass between 2 containers because it was the only way? You can't now because someone went afk between them! HA! And that's why god invented the nuclear brick, to throw at people who was blocking in Sven Co-op, or your mailman for delivering spam through your mailbox or mailslot. I hate the Mail-fucking-man! Enough with the adds and bills!

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
Gears of War 2, I was playing with my roommate, playing through on insane. Anyway, there's this part where one person takes the garage and the other takes the street, and it's intense! Anyway, we got to the part where there's a "pushable car" up in the top part of the garage, so I decided to give my mate some cover. Unfortunately, he was sprinting to where he though it would land...and it landed on top of him.

I guess it wasn't really being a jerk in coop...just a hilarious, unfortunate situation. I guess the dick part really came in when I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes at his misfortune.

Edit: I really didn't know what to expect when I came into this topic. A few things crossed my mind, and I'm rather relieved that it is in fact, a real topic and not whatever my crazy perverse mind made up. :)