Did you get any HD Collections?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
I got MGS HD Collection (Because my PS3 aint backwards compatible lol) And the Silent Hill one on the way.

Have you got/plan on getting any?

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
I plan on getting the MGS and Devil May Cry collections. Given what I have heard about the Silent Hill collection, I'll stick to the originals.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I bought a copy of the Sly Collection and I might get the Jak and Daxter Collection when it's cheap. Oh and if that Ratchet and Clank Collection is real then that'll be a must buy.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Metal Gear Solid and Ico. I've been thinking about some others, but I have too many unplayed games at the moment.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Devil May Cry and Monkey Island (although not strictly a HD re-release it has been revamped a bit).

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Nope. There are very few old games that I didn't play AND want to play.

Metal Gear: Played it
DMC: Played it
Silent Hill: Played it

Any of the others are games that I just don't care about. For whatever reason, I just don't like replaying single player games no matter how good they are. Silent Hill is one of my favorite series but I have no desire to do it again.

Now, Persona is a series that I never got to play AND have a desire to play. I wish that series would get HDified.

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
I want them, but then I think about how I already played the originals to just about all of them I can think of. I would enjoy playing through them again in HD, but with a tight budget right now I'd rather spend my cash on games I've yet to play at all.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
I've got the Sly Cooper and Jak & Daxter collections, and will definitely be getting the Ratchet & Clank one when it comes out.

Beyond that, dunno. They fucked up Silent Hill, so I won't get that, and I never really cared about DMC that much.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Monkey Island (if those count)
MGS
Halo CE
God of War

Will be getting the Baldur's Gate HD refreshes too. No doubt I've forgotten some but I quite like them in general.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Already purchased:
Metal Gear
Ico
Silent Hill (I never owned the originals! Don't judge me!)

Plan on purchasing:
Jak
Ratchet (That one exists, right?)
Sly Cooper
Zone of the Enders

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I haven't yet, but I plan on one day getting the Metal Gear Solid collection, the Silent Hill collection and the Devil May Cry collection. I may also get the Team Ico collection. I have all the originals to these though so I may just forget about getting the Silent Hill collection.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Got DMC HD and regret it. I knew it was a cheap cash in but they didn't even upscale all the cutscenes. I will be getting Zone of the Enders since that's the only one that I'm interest in and don't already own (while DMC is one of my favorite games so I would buy it twice).

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
I got the God of War collection while having forgotten why I didn't buy the series as it was coming out. Now I'm stuck with it.

I wanna get the Sly/Jak/Ico/Ratchet/Zone/Beyond Good and Evil HD collections.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I may pick up the Zone of Enders collection because I never got around to playing the second game but most of these collections are pointless for me as I still have the original games for a lot of them and my ps2 is still set up.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Hazy992 said:
I bought a copy of the Sly Collection and I might get the Jak and Daxter Collection when it's cheap. Oh and if that Ratchet and Clank Collection is real then that'll be a must buy.
Austin Howe said:
Ratchet (That one exists, right?)
Yes, it exists...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank#Ratchet_.26_Clank_Collection
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-collection-going-1080p-on-ps3-multiplayer-included/
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-trilogy-coming-may-2012/

OT: I don't own any myself but I plan on getting:

Ratchet and Clank
Jak and Daxter
Sly Cooper
Ico

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
God of War Collection -Awesome
God of War Collection Volume II - Awesome
Tomb Raider Trilogy (Regrettably)
Prince of Persia Trilogy - First one awesome, second and third okay, but good since I never played them.
Sly Collection - Awesome, Can't believe I missed these first time around.
Jak and Daxter Trilogy - Awesome dispite the worst driving sections I've ever played and difficulty either on or off.

Cannot wait of Ratchet and Clank (I've only played A crack in time)

I think these HD collections are great, Last generation I primarily played on Gamecube (great console) So I missed alot of the PS2s gems first time around.