Did you see Scott Pilgrim?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
riottrio said:
hooray for uniqueness :D i didn't see it and its not for the two main reasons the OP suggested.

Movies don't interest me too much... okay, thats not entirely true, i recently saw 'despicable me' and was laughing throughout it xD and my favourite thing to do with my girlfriend is sit back and watch films with her (only because i feel awkward playing a video game... its like, she enjoys watching and we still talk, but i feel like i'm not involving her)

if its any consolation, i didn't see the expendables either. and who is Micheal Cera?
Pingieking said:
It was awesome. See attached for proof of greatness:

oooh, that was quite funny :) maybe when it comes out on DVD i'll watch it

i guess i just missed the movie happening xD I reckon a lot of people did.
Doesn't Matter if you missed it in theatres, Trust me dude the Movie lives up to its hype and if you love games then I know you'll geek out to alot of the references like alot of us did.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
wish I could see it but for some mysterious reason my local ciname isnt showing it instead I get fucking twilight and the expendables but I can buy the OST

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
FightThePower said:
Yeah, I saw it. I fucking loved it, one of my favourite films ever.

On a related note: Ramona Flowers is gorgeous.
I agree that she was pretty good looking, but Knives was more attractive to me.....Then again I do have a Habit of falling in love with Crazy Chicks XD

Crazy Chicks = The ultimate hotness hehehe

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
EBHughsThe1st said:
I know there's probably been, like, two other threads like this, but I can do what I want.
So, did you see Scott Pilgrim vs The World, pirated or in theaters?
I did.
If you didn't, why not? Was it because of the Expendables? Or maybe because it had Michael Cera in it?
Most of the people who didn't see it that i've talked to fall into those two categories.
Didn't see it yet. It was advertised very much as a faux/retro hipster movie.

I didn't watch the Expendable, either.

Honestly, I don't know who Michael Cera is, though I'm sure if I was told, I'd recognise him. But I can't avoid a movie for someone I don't recognise.

It may be an awesome movie, but the marketing made me think I'd wait to Netflix it.

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
The only problem with the movie was that they got Ramona's personality pretty backwards for a lot of things, but everything else was so great I can easily forget it.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I saw Scott Pilgrim in theaters. It was a good flick and despite Michael Cera and the Expendables, I still saw it.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
No, I haven't.

You see, for some reason there's a force field around Europe which refuses access to this one particular movie.

Oliin

Apr 15, 2009
Yea, I saw it opening weekend about a half hour after I got out of seeing The Expendables and then again a few weeks later with a group of friends I talked into seeing it.

Not a perfect movie, but a ton of fun.

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
impulsively went to see it with a friend after both of us had seen the trailer for it at Jonah Hex. Scott Pilgrim was awesome and i can't wait til it comes out on dvd; I wish the same could be said for Jonah Hex, but it was just okay. meh.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
i reaaaaaaaaly wanted to but none felt like going with me (not up my friends ally) and i didnt feel like seeing it alone =S

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Nope. I had no desire to at any point. And then everyone kept saying, "It's Twilight for boys." That cemented the fact that I made the right decision.