Diehard Webcomic Fans Invent Fake Anime

rogueshadows

Dec 15, 2008
(whitty name here) said:
CJ1145 said:
(whitty name here) said:
Also, like 90% of our characters are borderline gods so they can kick your characters' ass.

Not much considering that Yukari Yakumo, Utsuho Reiuji, Reimu Hakurei, Flandre and Remilia Scarlet, Shikieiki Yaxamanadu, Suika Ibuki, Yuyuko Saigyouji, and many, many others exist.

I mean, just Yukari Yakumo would be enough to completely break anyone. Being able to change the 'barriers' of anything in existence at will and to an unlimited extent is too completely broken for anyone to compare to.

Your character is physically stronger? Changes the barriers between strength and weakness, now your character is weak as a newborn. Hell, in the game she debuted in, she changed the borders of life and death and the spirits began to wreak havoc on the world. All because her ghost friend asked her to. She doesn't even have to channel it. She immediately went back to sleep after it was changed. She can do this for anything anyone anywhere at any time. The only reason things aren't to her exact specifications is because she's doesn't give half a damn as well as sleeps most of the time.

It has nothing to do with what character they're up against, Touhou characters are just too broken to compete with anything other than other Touhou characters, save for the low level Youkai of the games. Any character with a decent significance in their universe is completely bullshit in come way.
Somehow I get the feeling you haven't read homestuck. Until you do, I would recommend you refrain from trying to say one set of characters is stronger. (note that i do not say that homestuck's characters are stronger as I am not familiar with Touhou.)

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I saw Kamina sunglasses there. On another note, I am getting interested in reading this Homestuck. Though, I do enjoy my Touhou well enough.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
T_ConX said:
>Linking to something I put on Cracked three years ago...

Oh wow, I had forgotten about that.
Ha, it's my go-to link for explaining Touhou to people.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Wat?

See, this is why I view myself as a casual fan of Homestuck. There is a whole world of insanity just waiting outside my door and I am far too afraid to even scratch the surface.

Excellent images though. I would totally watch that if it was done right. xP

aattss

May 13, 2012
Pedro The Hutt said:
They even made a fake Wikipedia article on a non-existing anime?

There is dedication, then there is being in denial. The Homestuck fans are in denial.

At least the Touhou fans actually make the anime happen, spending hard earned money on professional voice actors and everything.
http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47701-Homestuck-Anime-%21

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
rogueshadows said:
(whitty name here) said:
CJ1145 said:
(whitty name here) said:
Also, like 90% of our characters are borderline gods so they can kick your characters' ass.

-snip-
Somehow I get the feeling you haven't read homestuck. Until you do, I would recommend you refrain from trying to say one set of characters is stronger. (note that i do not say that homestuck's characters are stronger as I am not familiar with Touhou.)
I've read a little bit, but obviously I need to read further. If someone can outdo someone who can bend the very fabric of reality to their will at a mere thought, Homestuck must have quite a few badasses.

BlueJoneleth

Feb 8, 2011
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game

So Hussie announced a Homestuck Video Game Project through Kickstarter and got 600000 $ on the first day.

mizi

Oct 10, 2009
BlueJoneleth said:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game

So Hussie announced a Homestuck Video Game Project through Kickstarter and got 600000 $ on the first day.
I think someone needs to make a new discussion thread about this development, but I'm too chicken.