Director Walks Away from Uncharted Movie

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
forsinain42 said:
Get Nathan Fillion.
Get Edgar Wright.
Make the film us fans actually want to see.
This! This! A million times THIS! I'd seriously be in heaven if this occurred!

beema

Aug 19, 2009
This sums up my feelings:

RT @the_moviebob
David O Russell will NOT direct the "Uncharted" movie. The bad news: Somebody else probably will...

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
Nathan Fillion, for fucks sake they have to cast Nathan Fillion. He is nathan drake, first thing I thought when I heard the film was being made is that the guy from firefly would be perfect for the role. They'd be stupid not to.

At least someone for likable than Mark Wahlberg. He's a good actor, but he's too intense, not nearly jovial enough to play a character like Drake.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
This is great news because there's a possibility that Nathan Fillion might get the role as Drake again, which I approve of, because I love Fillion <3
CapnRaccoon said:
Who's with me! Twitter campaign #NathanFillionAsNathanDrake
Done.

ShadowAurora

Sep 26, 2010
Reallink said:
I'm going to say, if this does get made, it better get made well. How does it get made well?
Drake - Nathan Fillion -what makes him so great
Sully - Bruce Campbell
FANTASTIC IDEA
I kinda liked this guys idea except the father & uncle nonsense thats sullivan's job description

maybe the guy who directs Burn Notice?

firefox3d

Aug 10, 2009
It warms my heart to see Sony put their foot down because a director was about to make a mockery of an already good story. If someone would just make the movie with an original story based off the games it would print money. Hell they could just copy the story from any of the Uncharted games at this point and it would be a success. How can anyone get this wrong? It should be so easy.

Canadish

Jul 15, 2010
forsinain42 said:
Get Nathan Fillion.
Get Edgar Wright.
Make the film us fans actually want to see.
This. This needs to happen.

Please Sony, don't miss the chance take the market by storm. That would be a match made in heaven.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Thank god. Now we might not only get Nathan Fillion in the movie, but also a good story.